Part 108

Jimin's POV

I sighed for the millionth time out of boredom

I sighed for the millionth time out of boredom. Neither Vivi nor Saga came back and I was feeling anxious. "Where are the...". "Yoohoo!". I saw Vivi waving at me. "Vi!". I went to her. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?". I asked. "I'm fine". Vivi laughed. "Anyway, I did what you asked". Vivi said. "And?". I say. "He's either running a morgue or he's fucking dead bodies cause that's all that's here".

"What?". I covered my mouth. "And the scary part is". Vivi points to me. "There's a whole room dedicated to you". Vivi says. "With a casket in it". Vivi shivers. "He really wants me dead". I started shaking in fear. "Where's Saga?". I asked. "Eh? Wasn't he just down here?". Vivi asked. "N-no". I stuttered. Vivi casted a spell and broke the lock to the cell. "Then something isn't right". Vivi said.

"He wouldn't hurt him right?". I grabbed Vi's arm. "I... Don't know". Vivi said. "But we need to find him". Vivi grabs my hand and we went find Saga.

"This doesn't look right". I said and Vivi stops. "Vi? What's...". I was pushed on the ground by Vivi and I saw her get hit in the chest with something. "VI!". I ran to her. "Vi?". I shake her but she doesn't respond. "Vi?". I started tearing up. "Get up, please". I hugged her. "Wake up". I started crying. "You cheated". I turned my head to Hiji. "Why is this halfie here?". Hiji looks at me with cold eyes.

"What did you do to her!?!". I shouted. "That was for you". Hiji said. "She pushed you out the way, so her death was on you". Hiji chuckled. "She isn't dead!". I yelled. "Right... Keep telling yourself that". Hiji said and pulls out something.

 Hiji said and pulls out something

I knew exactly what the sword was. "So... You know about silver tooth?". Hiji says. "What vampire doesn't know about that sword?". I said. "True". Hiji agreed. "Now its just not fun to kill you with it". Hiji said. "But... I'm gonna". Hiji walks up to me. "What about my mom?". I asked moving away from him. "You're no longer needed". Hiji said. "I'll get her myself and kill your bitch father".

"Stay away from them!". I shouted. "You're in no position to yell at me little lamb". Hiji said. "I won't...". I looked down and saw that Hiji stabbed me in my chest. "I won't?". Hiji raised his brow and put the sword deeper in my chest. I coughed out blood and Hiji started laughing. He pulled the sword out and I fell to the ground. Hiji grins picks me up by my hair.

"Don't worry... I'll make sure my brother is buried with you and your cousin". Hiji whispers in my ear and drops me. "Thanks for the fun Jimin, but I have a Queen to get". Hiji laughter fills my ears while I watched him walk away. "I-I love you...".

"Yoongi".