Part 66

Yoongi's POV

"You want some Ye?". Minsa asked trying to give him some blood. "No Minnie, I already told you that". Yeon says. "But you need some". Minsa whined. "Oh boy". Yeon sighs. "Get your cousin away from him". Aza said. "Why the fuck would I do that?". I asked. "He looks like he's about to drown her". Ryri said. "If the shoe fits". I chuckled.

"How about we go shopping?". Minsa said. "We can put you in a dress like Jimin did". Minsa smiled and I looked down. "Wow... He really owns your ass". Ryri shook his head. "Shut up!". I yelled. "You're over here drooling for Vivi". I scoffed. "You're right". Ryri sighed. "Who's Vivi?". Aza asked. "I'm Vivi".

(Her name is Anastasia E

(Her name is Anastasia E.G)

"Leather". Ryri groaned and I moved to the left. "Pretty". Minsa says. "Thank you". Vivi giggled. "Hello baby". Ryri slide up next to here. "And y'all call me a man whore". I huffed. "Sorry but I came to see Yeon". Vivi said. "Me?". Yeon tilts his head. "I heard that you had a bomb spell on you". Vivi said. "So I came to check your body". Vivi adds.

"Sorry Vi, but its gone". I said. "Visible yes, but it leaves a trance behind". Vivi said. "What?". Minsa says shaking. "Relax, its nothing harmful". Vivi said. "Where was it?". Vivi asked. "On the back of my neck". Yeon answered. "Really?". Vivi raised a brow. "Yes". Yeon said and Vivi looks him up and down. "Is something wrong?". I asked. "N-no". Vivi shook her head.

"May I?". Vivi says. "Uh... Sure". Yeon blinked at her. "Hold up, what are you about to do?". Aza asked. "And how can you do something?". I questioned. "I'm a wamp". Vivi says. "For the slow". I said. "I'm a halfie, half vampire, half witch". Vivi says and her hand turns violet. "Th-this isn't going to hurt right?". Yeon asked. "Nope, it will tickle". Vivi smiled. "And to answer your question Aza, I can see who put it on him".

"What?". My eyes widened. "My dad is part of the witch circle". Vivi said. "Seriously?". Ryri said. "Witch circle?". I turned to Ryri. "They are second to Jimin's family in power". Ryri explained. "Damn". I said. "That does tickle". Yeon giggled while light was around his neck. "Almost got i...". Vivi stops and the light disappeared. "What happen?". Minsa asked. "Who did this?". Ryri growled.

"There must be a mistake". Vivi says. "Le-let me try again". Vivi hand glows violet again but this time, she touched Yeon's neck. "Ngh!". Yeon yelps. "Hey!". I yelled. "I'm ok Yoongi". Yeon said. "N-no". Vivi moves her hand away. "Sh...". Vivi paused. "Vivi?". I called out. "I-I have to go". Vivi ran away. "Vi!". Ryri chased after her. "She... Knows the person". Aza said.

"I don't care! She will tell me!". Minsa yelled running after Vivi. "Minnie!". I shouted. "Vivi was going to say she". Yeon said. "Who she?". Aza says. "Someone close to Jimin? Or her". Yeon said. "The maid". I blurted out. "Huh?". Aza turned to me.

"Luna, the maid".