Part 97

I gave Koro a death glare. "Why the fuck are you here?". I hissed. Koro giggles and sits in a chair. "I'm here cause of the offer you gave me". Koro grins. "What offer?". I asked. "If you need real pleasure then come see me". Koro mocks my voice and I glared at him. "Don't tell me that you forgot". Koro held his cheek. "Yoongi, I'm sad". Koro pouts. "What is he talking about Yoongi?". Jimin looks at me.

"Nothing love". I said. Koro glanced at Jimin and scoffed. "So... What number are you?". Koro asked. "Excuse me?". Jimin says. "You heard me". Koro rolled his eyes. "I was trying to but you were to low to hear". Jimin sassed and my eyes widened. "Low?". Koro said. "Yeah, can't hear someone that always lay on their back". Jimin innocently smiles. "Holy hell". I covered my mouth.

"Do you know who you're talking to!?!". Koro shouted. "No and I don't care". Jimin said. "I am...". "Tell me... What nickname did Yoongi give you?". Jimin asked. "Nickname?". Koro says. "Yes". Jimin nods. "He calls me Angel". Jimin giggles. "H-he calls you Angel?". Koro said then laughs. "How is that special?". Koro asked. "Cause I'm a Angel". Jimin said. "Whatever, give Yoongi to me".

Jimin looks Koro up and down. "Give you... Yoongi?". Jimin covers his mouth to hide his laugh. "I'm not doing that". Jimin yawns. "Yes you will". Koro walks up to Jimin. "Get away...".

Slap

I froze seeing Jimin slap Koro. "Yo...". Jimin slapped him again. "I am Park Jimin, you dog". Jimin hissed. "If you didn't know who I was then you're sadder then I thought". Jimin scoffed. Koro held his cheek, red in embarrassment. "You hit me". Koro says. "Correction, I hit you twice". Jimin said. "Come near Yoongi again and I'll make sure your life is filled with fear and violence".

'Oh god'. I shivered. "I'm not scared of you!". Koro yells. "I'm not the you should be worried about". Jimin said. "I...". Koro was thrown across the room and was attached to the wall. "Wh-what is this!?!". Koro shouts. "You have a lot of balls talking to Jimin like that".

 "You have a lot of balls talking to Jimin like that"

"I can't wait to stuff them down your throat". Haru smirks. "This is Haru, your nightmare if you try to get between Yoongi and I". Jimin said. "I'm not.... Ngh!". Koro's face twist in pain. "That's your stomach filling up with poison". Haru licks her lips. "Say another fucking word and I'll make you choke on it". Haru said. "I-I...". Koro eyes filled with tears. "Don't be a baby". Jimin giggled.

"Haru... Get rid of him". Jimin hissed. "With pleasure". Haru chuckled. "Wa-wait!". Koro yells. "Bitch no". Haru waves her hand and Koro disappeared. "You didn't care where I sent him right?". Haru asked. "Nope". Jimin giggled and turns to me. "If I hear that you went back to talk to him, I'm going to kill you". Jimin smiles. "I love you so hard right now". I pulled Jimin to me and kissed him.

"Mmm!". Jimin gasped. "I'm here too, you horny pufferfish". Haru huffed. I waved my hand at her and continued to kiss Jimin. "Yoo... Mmm!". I deepened the kiss so Jimin couldn't speak. "Yeah... Block alert". Haru pulls Jimin away from me. "Hey! Give him back!". I yelled. "Give me food... I'm hungry". Haru said. "What do you want?". I groaned. "What you got?". Haru wiggled her eyes brows.

"Not sure". I rubbed my chin. "I think I have some old candy somewhere". I said. "Sold". Haru grins. "I said old". I blinked. "I said sold, so give it to me". Haru says. "Alright". I left to get the candy and the moment I came back, Haru snatched the bag away from me. "Appreciate you". Haru says and disappears with Jimin.

"DAMN YOU HARU!!!".