Part 30

"What about this dress?". I modeled off the next dress to Luna. "Lovely, just like the rest of them". Luna says. "You're not helping". I pouted. "Vampiress, you look lovely in anything". Luna said and I turned to her. "May I make a request?". I asked. "Of course". Luna bows. "Stop calling me that". I blurted out. "I'm sorry?". Luna gave me a confused look.

"Vampiress, stop calling me that". I said. "Wh-why?". Luna says. "Well for one, Its not a word and two... I feel like mother should be called that, not me". I told her. "You and I both know that she likes being called bloodess". Luna said. "I know but someone has to take vampiress cause I don't want it". I crossed my arms. "And what would you like to be called? Because I won't call you Jimin".

"Hmm...". I tapped my cheek. "Oh!". I clapped. "How about mistress?". I said. "How about I get you a dictionary and tell you why you can't". Luna glared at me. "I know what it means, but think about it Luna... You calling out mistress in a middle of a event will have guilty men turning their heads and sweating".

Luna stares at me then smirks. "This dress is lovely on you mistress... Ohh that felt good". Luna laughed. "See?". I giggled. "Now, why you're getting all dressed up?". Luna asked. "Jungwon's son, Yoongi is spending the weekend here". I told her. "Does your mother know about this?". Luna asked. "No, she doesn't and I want it to be a secret". I said. "And besides, mother is going to visit grandma this weekend".

"She's going to kill that man". Luna sighs. "I just want to get to know him better, is that so wrong?". I questioned. "To your mother? Yes, but it is your job to know everyone". Luna said. "Exactly". I smiled. "However, I heard that he was a playboy fuckboy and we know your mother will never approve of him". Luna says. "We are soon to be friends, nothing more". I said.

"Three". Luna says. "Three? Three what?". I said. "Nothing". Luna grind and leaves. "Is that number important for some reason?". I tilted my head. "Mistress? Yoongi is here". A butler says. 'Luna works fast'. I giggled. "Thank you Romeo, I'll be down shortly". I said. "Very well". He walks away and I put on some perfume.

"Time to smile".