Part 111

"How do you know my name lady?"

"How do you know my name lady?". Junseo asked. "The name's Haru". Haru said. "And I'm the witch that your psycho brother hired". Haru says. "You know of him?". Junseo raises his brow. "We're here cause he took his fiance". Haru points at me and Junseo glances at me. I gulped and looked somewhere else. "He took your fiance? For what purpose?". Junseo asked right in front of me.

I jumped back and Junseo tilts his head. "I won't harm you if that's what you're thinking". Junseo said. "Good cause you're fucking scaring me". I told him. "Are you going to answer my questions?". Junseo asked. "He's using him". I told him. "Using? In what way?". Junseo asked. "He's in love with his fiance mother". Haru spoke up. "Yana". Junseo says. "If you know where he would take him then please help me find him!". I pledged.

Junseo stares at me before turning his glaze at Hoseok. "I'm with her". Hoseok raises his hands. "Sun King". Junseo bows. "Oh? He-hello". Hoseok voice squeaks and Haru laughed at him. "As for you". Junseo looks at me again. "We must hurry... She's at her limit". Junseo said. "Vivi". I said. "She is quite lovely". Junseo said. "She's seeing someone". I point out. "I should care because?". Junseo says.

"I don't like him really". I chuckled nervously. "He's your friend". Hoseok said. "Associate". I corrected. "She's this way if you are worried". Junseo points down a hall. "He summoned a hell hound". Junseo said. "Shit". Haru cursed. "What?". Hoseok says. "Witches are weak against hell hounds". Haru stats and sprints down the hall. "Haru!". Hoseok yells and chased her.

"Vivi". I was going to follow them but Junseo stops me. "You're... Last name is Min correct?". He asked. "Yes?". I looked him up and down. "Follow me". Junseo says. "But Jimin". I said. "Will be fine". Junseo glances at me. "I need to find...". "Your brother". Junseo said.

"He's here".