Part 32

"Di-did you make a window?"

"Di-did you make a window?". I asked. "Stop thinking about me and start thinking about how you're going to win over your future bitch in law". Saga said. "No... Really, where did this window come from?". I said and Saga glared at me. "See.. We ain't about to get along". Saga says. "Anyway, Jimin's mother is a whole bitch". Saga said. "Since Jimin is there only child, she's a bitch".

"Jimin couldn't even go outside til he was like sixteen years old... Like how?". Saga shook his head. "So... How old is he?". I asked. "Huh? Oh... He's twenty one". Saga said. "What's that in vampire years?". I asked. "No, Yoongi... He's twenty one". Saga said. "Wait what?". I started counting my fingers. "Yes, he's a whole child... Perv". Saga huffs.

"How the hell is he only twenty one!?!". I yelled. "Well... When two people love each other... Or don't, they fuck and boom... A child is made". Saga smiled. "Can I get a real answer?". I crossed my arms. "They have Jimin twenty one years ago". Saga said. "Jimin's mom was told that she couldn't have kids but she had Jimin".

"That's the reason why she's protective over him". I said. "Yoongi... Jimin didn't have friends til he was seventeen... That's to extreme". Saga said. "Maybe a little but...". Jimin rushed in the room and pushed me in the closet. "What are you....". Jimin covered my mouth with tape, shoved me in a door that was in the closet and slams the door in my face. 'The fuck?'.

"Why are you in here?". I heard a women asked. 'So... That's Jimin's mom? Shit... She does sound like a bitch'. I shivered. "I just wanted to relax in this room mother, its peaceful and calm in here". Jimin said. "Should I make someone move your things in here?". Mrs. Park asked. "No, I just like reading in here, there's no need for that". Jimin said. "Are you sure?". She says.

"Yes mother". Jimin replied and I didn't here anything. "Don't look at me, I'm with him right? Don't sass on me". Saga scoffed. "Whatever". Mrs. Park hissed. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to visit my mom for the weekend and wanted you to join me but your father said that he wasn't doing anything, so he will be with you". Mrs. Park says.

"Ok, have and safe travels mother". Jimin said. "Thank you my love... Oh, and I'm also taking Luna with me, so you're stuck with Saga... Unfortunately". Mrs. Park said. "Hate you too bitch". Saga says and it took everything in me not to laugh. "Stay safe my baby boy". Mrs. Park says and I heard the door close. "Hope your ass ain't scared of the dark".

Saga smiled at me while he got me out the closet. "So... Are you half gay or full gay cause you've been in the closet for a while". Saga laughs. "I'm not going to like you, am I?". I asked.

"No, no you are not".