Part 56

I'm drinking blood tea waiting for daddy to return

I'm drinking blood tea waiting for daddy to return. I had to lie to mother on where he was cause if told her that he was drinking with Mr. Min and let her worry for no reason, then I will have no dad. "Not related to what I'm thinking but where is Tae?". I looked at my phone. I texted him three times and he hasn't replied.

"If Jungkook hurt him in anyway, I will have him killed". I growled. "Wait... Why did I let him go with him in the first place!?!". I yelled then shook my head. "No... Tae likes him so this was good for him". I nodded to myself. "Do you always talk to yourself when you're alone?". 'Hmm?'.

 'Hmm?'

I was making weird noises staring at my idol and god... Kei Toshiru. "I-it it a blessing to be in your presence". I dropped to my knees. Kei just giggled at me. "Please get up Jimin, I'm just a regular model, no need for bowing". Kei says and I didn't move. "Jimin please". Kei says and I finally got up. "You are the most beautiful being on the planet". I said shaking.

"Thank you, but you are too". Kei smiled and everything in me stopped. "Jimin?". Kei calls out but I was still star struck. "Oh dear... I broke him". Kei said. "Nah, I got it". Luna walks in and punched me in my throat. "Ack!". I grabbed my throat choking. "He good now". Luna laughed. "What is wrong with you!?!". I shouted. "Speak when people are talking to you, how rude". Luna huffs.

"I-I-I". I looked down and Kei giggled. "Its fine, he was adorable". Kei said. "I love you". I said with heart eyes. "So I was told". Kei laughed. "Anyway, I came to ask for a favor". Kei said. "Yes". I nodded. "But I...". "You can tell me to drink out of a toilet and I'll do it". I said. Kei looks at me and turns to Luna. "What? You made this mess". Luna said and leaves. "I'M GOING TO FIRE YOU!". I screamed.

I heard Luna laughing and I puffed out my cheeks. "Cute". Kei said. "I love you so much". I said heavy breathing. "I know". Kei says smiling. "Now for my favor". Kei said.

"I need you to be my model".