Part 104

"H-he what?"

"H-he what?". I dropped to my knees. "Cousin!". Minsa ran to me and hugs me. "You let him go see him!?!". Dad shouts. "Who the hell is H?". Jin asked. Haru glances at him then turns to Jimin's mom. "Why are you looking at me?". She asked. "Because... You know him". Haru says. "I don't know him!". Mrs. Park yelled. "His really name is Hiji". Haru sips her wine. "Who the hell is that?". Mr. Park asked.

"Umm... He was a friend of mines when I was younger". Mrs. Park answered. "Why does Jimin want to see him?". Dad asked. "He wants to know why they had all this power over all the vampires". Haru says. "Jimin... Was looking for him?". Jungkook says and Haru nods. "By his self!?!". I yelled. "Not exactly". Haru said. "Who?". I clenched my fist. "Who was helping my Angel? And isn't doing anything for him now!?!". I yelled.

"Should I speak or do y'all want to?". Haru asks and the room went quiet. "I wasn't going to say no to him". I turned my head so quickly towards Hoseok. "You fucking bastard!". I shouted and went towards him but a fire arrow appeared in front of me. "Hurt him and you'll die". Haru glances at me. "I told him to be careful". Namjoon rubs his neck. "Joonie?". Jin says.

"You know Jimin gets when he sets his mind on something". Namjoon said. "You were supposed to beat his ass then!". Jin yells. "I have no authority to do so". Namjoon said. "Bullshit!". Jin shouts. "Jin relax, you're pregnant". Taehyung says and Jin rolled his eyes. "I told him to stop". Ryri spoke up and I looked at him. "You knew about this and you didn't fucking tell me?". My eye twitched.

"Didn't I just say...". "IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!". I screamed. Everyone looked at me while my eyes were staring at Ryri. "You should have fucking told me". I hissed. "Was he going to listen to you if I told you?". Ryri asked. "I would have made him listen". I scoffed. "My son...". "SHUT UP!". I screamed at Mrs. Park. "Maybe if you didn't baby him so fucking much, he would be with me!". I yelled.

"Yoongi, calm down". Yeon says. "And in case you didn't know, Saga is with him as well, so he's safe". Yeon said. "Vi's with them too". Haru said. "What?". Ryri said. "You can't those two apart". Haru says going for another slice of pizza but it was gone. "Damn it, my food". Haru pouts. "Great... Now I have to talk". Haru groans loudly and rest her chin on the table.

"You know about him?". Taehyung asked. "I worked for him". Haru says and looks at Mrs. Park. "You... Do know he's obsessed with you right?". Haru said. "What?". Mrs. Park gasped. "No he isn't... We were just friends". Mrs. Park stated. "He... Killed all your boyfriends, crushes and admirers". Haru blinked. "He what?". Mrs. Park covers her mouth. "He was your stalker as well". Haru said.

We all looked at Mrs. Park who wanted to puke. "Yana". Mr. Park hugs her. "So he's using Jimin to get her?". Jin says. "No". Namjoon said. "Jimin... Means nothing to him". Namjoon rubs his temple. "What the hell are you talking about?". Jungkook said. "He...".

"Might kill Jimin".