Part 29

Jimin's POV

I was laying in my chair reading my favorite book when I felt someone next to me. "Hmm?". I looked up and squealed.

 I looked up and squealed

"Bout time". He chuckles. "Hoseok!!!". I jumped on him happily. "Good to see you again". Hoseok says. "You have no idea how much I missed you". I pouted then remember who he was. "Apologizes". I courtesy. "Really?". Hoseok said. "You're a King Hoseok, I have to". I said. "No, you don't and stop reminding me". Hoseok groaned.

I grew up with Hoseok, so technically... He's my first friend. Now he's the King of Bloodave, the happy vampire Kingdom... Fits him perfectly. "So, why are you here?". I asked. "I came to hand out". Hoseok smiled brightly at me. 'He lies when he smiles like this'. I shook my head. "Hoseok... You're lying". I said. "Pff... What? No I'm...". "Jung". I crossed my arms.

"I'm telling you the truth!". Hoseok says defensively. "No, you're... Oh my god". My mouth dropped. "You're hiding from your duties!". I yelled. "Lies!". Hoseok shouts. "If I call your mom right now...". "You didn't let me finish". Hoseok said. "I'm... Taking a break". Hoseok grins. "You're a whole King... What breaks do you have?". I said. "They got people to take me place".

I sighed and shook my head. "Now, to you". Hoseok said. "Me?". I tilt my head. "I saw Saga leaving my Kingdom's library two days ago". Hoseok said. 'Ninja my ass'. I bit my cheek. "He literally walked in and walked out... I thought he was a vampire ninja". Hoseok says. 'So did I'. I sighed. "So... What are you doing?". Hoseok asked.

I took a deep breath and told Hoseok what I was doing. "So... Why?". Hoseok asked. "Its suspicious to me Hobi". I said. "I suppose you're right". Hoseok rubs his chin. "Need help with anything?". Hoseok asked. "The only thing I had on him caught fire cause of a fire spell... So yes I do". I said. "That's all you had to say". Hoseok chuckles. "Bite me". I hissed.

"Such language". Hoseok touched his chest looking offended. I just rolled my eyes and Hoseok laughs. "Well since my Kingdom is older then yours, I might be able to find something". Hoseok said. "Thank you Hobi!". I hugged him. "You're welcome Chimmy". Hoseok pats my head. "Stop doing that!". I shouted. "Nope". Hoseok smiled.

Someone cleared their throat and I knew who it was.

(I fucking LOVE this picture 😭😍)

"I was looking for you lovely". Jungkook smiled at me. "Ahh... So you're Jungkook". Hoseok looks Jungkook up and down. "I've seen better". Hoseok snorts. "Excuse me?". Jungkook glared. "I said I'm better". Hoseok winks. "Who are you?". Jungkook asked. "You don't even know me!". Hoseok gasped. "And you want to be with Jimin". Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I am King Hoseok, Jimin's first and true best friend". Hoseok says proudly. "But Tae...". Hoseok puts his hand in my face. "Apologies". Jungkook bows. "Better bow to me". Hoseok huffed and I hit his shoulder. "I am a flower you foot!". Hoseok yelled. "What?". I stared at him. "Shh... You hurt me deeply". Hoseok said. "Now back to you bunny big giant".

Hoseok violently points to Jungkook. "If you continue to further your pursuit on Jimin, I will force my sun soldiers to throw your baby ass to the sun, understand?". Hoseok said. "How?". Jungkook smirked. "You really didn't pay attention in classes". I shook my head. "Eh?". Jungkook looked at me. "My soldiers are wizards". Hoseok smiled and grabbed my arm. "Bye!".

"Wait!". Jungkook yells but Hoseok and I was already running away laughing.