Part 65

Jimin's POV

"Oh shit, you sharing?". My roasted chicken sandwich was taking from me with a blink of a eye. "Haru... Where did you go?". I asked. "Getting food... This shit is good". Haru said. "It was mine". I looked at her. "Food is my payment, you don't have to eat". Haru laughed. "You are SO mean". I crossed my arms. "Sue me Cinderella". Haru winks. "Y'all sharing?".

 "Y'all sharing?"

(He's real name is Hakken Ryou)

"Wa... Wah! Saga!". I clinged to him crying my eyes out. "I missed you!". I sniffed. "Did I suddenly turn invisible?". Haru said. "This is so nasty". Saga gagged. "Get off me, I hate cute". Saga said. "I don't wanna!". I hugged him. "Eww... Get him off me girl". Saga said. "Sorry, can't hear you boy, I chew to loud". Haru yawned. "My name is Saga". Saga hissed. "And my name isn't girl".

"I don't... Is that a roasted chicken and pepper jack sandwich?". Saga said. "And the bread is toasted". Haru wiggled her brows. "Aw hell yeah!". I was pushed on the couch and I saw both Saga and Haru sharing my sandwich. "This shit is a bitch!". Saga says. "Right! Here, this blue ranch dressing kicks ass". Haru pours some dressing on Saga's sandwich.

Saga bit it and his eyes lit up. "This is what dreams should taste like". Saga smiles. "Totally, here have one". Haru handed Saga a granola bar. "I heard about these!". Saga says. "And what you heard was right". Haru smirked. "Hi, I'm here too". I said and they looked at me. "We know Cinderella". Haru laughed. "Cinderella?". Saga looks me up and down. "Meh, I can see it".

"What happen at Tetal Saga!". I yelled and he laughed at me. "Well... Yeon followed me". Saga said. "I know, his friends told me". I said. "Ok then". Saga huffed. "Well, you weren't lying when you said that place was haunted, there were ghost and spirits everywhere". Saga said. "Every step we took, they will come out and try to attack us... Key word being try". Saga turned to me. "Yeon scared them".

"I also know that". I said. "Yeon is from Dia". I told him. "Dia?". Saga tilts his head. "I thought he was from another place". Saga says. "Nope". I said. "However, this is the only thing I found".

"Oh?". I was going to grab the necklace but Haru grabs my hand. "Don't touch it". Haru said. "His finger just...". My room was filled with a card red light. "Jimin!". Haru pulls my arm and drags me out the room. "Saga!". I yelled. "Right here Jimin". Saga chuckled when I hugged him. "Haru, what was that?". I asked. "The Omo gem". Haru says now with the necklace in her hands.

"It can't be touch by another vampire royal unless they're from the Omo family". Haru said. "And that was blood gas... The only vampires immune are those from the Omo bloodline". Saga said. "So why take it?". I asked Saga. "It opens the gate to the Omo manor". Haru says putting the necklace around my neck. "The fuck are you doing!?!". Saga yelled.

"Easy Ninja". Haru giggled. "I'm a witch and breaking this spell is child's play". Haru said. "Now doesn't it look nice on him?". Haru asked. "Get it off him". Saga hissed. "Saga, I'm fine". I told him. "But...". "I'm fine". I smiled at him. "Alright". Saga nods. "Now... I must go to the kitchen for another sandwich". Haru poofs away. "I hate her". Saga growled. "Don't...". "I want one too!".

"I'm sorry?". I said but Saga was already gone.

"Y'ALL OWN ME FOOD!!!".