Part 21

Yoongi's pov

"And that's when I ate his family in front of hus"

"And that's when I ate his family in front of hus". Ryri says sipping his bloodade. "You overreacted". Aza rolled her eyes. "Agreed". Yeon says. "Overreacted!?! He under reacted!". Minsa yelled. "I would have cut open his wife and ate her organs!". Minsa shouts. "Oh? Would you eat her fast of slow?". Ryri asked. "Both!". Minsa yells. "Most girls don't like that".

Minsa turned to Ryri confused. "What are you talking about?". Minsa asked. "I'm eating her! She doesn't have a opinion!". Minsa shouted. "Well you have to pick a pace, you don't want her being mad at you, it kills the whole mood". Ryri grins. "Seriously, what... Oh... You disgust me". Minsa hissed and Ryri starts laughing. "You're so slow". Aza groaned.

"How was I supposed to know!?!". Minsa yells. "Its Ryri... You should have known". Yeon said. I was in my little world, thinking about a certain beautiful vampire. 'How can someone be so majestic and adorable at the same time? The fuck was God thinking doing this to me?'. I covered my face. 'Stop thinking about him Yoongi! You are a fuckboy!'. I told myself. "MIN FUCKBOY YOONGI!!!".

I look at Aza. "The fuck you call you me! You wanna be Japanese women!". I yelled. "The fuck you just say!?!". Aza got in my face. "You're Korean sweetie". Yeon says. "My grandparents are Japanese!". Aza yells. "But both your parents are Korean". Ryri raised a brow. "I am both!". Aza slams her hands on the table and we laughed at her. "Oh, y'all can eat me". Aza huffs. "Well....".

"You stay away from me Ry". Aza growled and Ryri puts his hands up. "So... What's his name?". Minsa pokes me. "Eh?". I look at her. "You were thinking about someone. Minsa says. "Who's the one that took your heart?". Minsa asked. "We told you not to catch feelings, love is a illness". Ryri shivered. "I didn't!". I shouted. "He only has feel...". I pushed Yeon in the pool.

"My hair!!!". Yeon yelled. "You asshole!". Yeon glared at me. "I've been call... Oh? Yeon be careful next time". My dad said. "I was pushed!". Yeon shouted. "That's why I said that". My dad chuckled. "What is it?". I asked. "I just wanted to tell you that your special someone is at the mall right now". My dad smirked at me.

"Special someone?". Aza looked at me but I was already running out the yard.