Part 22

I was breaking my neck looking for Jimin, but all I saw was two other vampires. "You better not be looking at Taehyung". Ryri hissed. "And my hero doesn't want you". Minsa scoffed. "I'm not looking at those bores". I huffed. "The fuck you just call my future?". Ryri said. "The Kim SeokJin is NOT a bore! You tasteless pussy!". Minsa yelled.

"How dare you call my man such a thing!". Yeon shouted. "He doesn't like you Yeon". Aza sighs. "He's just shy about our relationship, that's all". Yeon said. "I don't...". Hearing a familiar giggle made me stop.

 Hearing a familiar giggle made me stop

'Jimin'. I started dusting off my clothes and straighten my hair. "That's Park Jimin". Aza turned to me. "You like Park Jimin? The Park Jimin?". Aza said. "Wow... You're a idiot". Ryri said. "Do I look ok?". I asked. "Wait... You're not about to go to them are you?". Minsa asked. "Just answer my question!". I yelled. "You look like a whole daddy". Yeon said. "Good".

I took a deep breath before slowly dragging my feet over to the Angel. "Umm... Why do I have to wear something so see through?". "Its a sleepover Jimin, we have to bring our inner hoe out". "Exactly! Can't bottle her up forever". "Its just us though?". "What you mean? Saga has to come!". 'Saga? Who the fuck is Saga?'. I wondered. "We can't help you, so go away".

I noticed that they were all staring at me. "Oh? Its you again". I didn't even want to look at Jimin. "I'm sorry, but I forgot your name". Jimin said. "Min Yoongi". I cleared my throat. "Min Yoongi". I said again. "That's right!". Jimin giggled. 'Why!?!'. I looked down. "Who?". I looked at the blue eye vampire. "His father is Min Jungwon". Jimin said. "That dilf is your father?".

"The fuck is a dilf?". I asked. "Hi, I'm Kim SeokJin". He smiled. "Wait are you...". "Yes, I'm married to Namjoon and related to the King". Jin grins. "No you're...". "I... Am... Your... Biggest... Fan". I saw Minsa breathing down SeokJin's neck. "Sweetie... Space will like to have word with you". Jin says moving. "You are beautiful". Ryri says sitting next to the other vampire.

"Oh... Umm... Thank you". He said. "Sorry about them". I rubbed my neck. "She's Minsa, my cousin and he's Ryri". I said. "Tomoe Ryri?". Jimin says. "Present". Ryri chuckled and Jimin stares at him. "I see". Jimin said. "I'm Aza". Aza says appearing out of no where. "You're a vampire ninja?". Jimin asked. "I am". Aza giggled. "I'm Yeon, bride of...". I smacked Yeon.

"Ow!". Yeon rubbed his face. "Stop the violence! Spread love!". Yeon sniffs. "Um.... This is my best friend...". "One of his best friends". Jin cuts off. "Taehyung". Jimin said. "Nice to meet you all". Taehyung smiled. "How are you still single?". Ryri asked. "Actually...". "I mean I can purpose to you right now if you like". Ryri grins. "He's seeing someone". Jimin said.

"That's cute". Ryri snickers and grabs Taehyung's hand. "So... There's this lovely restaurant by...". "Ok! We have to go now!". Jin grabs Taehyung's hand. "The hell do you think you're doing?". Ryri asked. "About to shank a bitch". Jin hissed. "Jin please". Jimin says. "I didn't... Yet". Jin smiled. Jimin sighs and courtesy to us. "It was lovely to meet all of you and apologies, my friend is very... Open with his words".

"Its better then opening my legs". Jin scoffs and I laughed. "I like you". Jin says. "Bye now!". Jin drags both Tae and Jimin with him. "Tae! Let me get your number!". Ryri shouts. "I could have got Jin's signature! You ass!". Minsa starts hitting Ryri. "Bitch stop!". Ryri yells. "I feel like I can get along with Jin". Aza giggled. "I don't like him". Yeon scoffed.

I was to busy watching Jimin til I saw a man appear out of no where and starts walking very close to him.

'Who the hell is that?'.