Part 114

'Who is...'. The man looks down at me and I blushed. "Jimin correct?". He asked and I nodded. "Jimin if you will be so kind and move away, I will appreciate that". He said and I was quick to move. "Thank you". He said and punched Hiji in his chest. Hiji didn't even say anything when he dropped to his knees. "I guess you forgot that this is my home". He hissed.

He grabbed Hiji's jaw to make him look at him. "You've been out of control for centuries haven't you young one?". He asked. "I see your curiosity Jimin". He glances at me. "I am Junseo, he's older brother". Junseo said. "Oh... Hello". I waved at him shyly. Hiji starts wheezing and Junseo looks at him. "You caused me a lot of trouble". Junseo grabs Hiji hair.

"You hit him hard". I said. "Move, I'm going to eat his soul". Haru said. "No one hits my man and lives". Haru glared at Hiji. "Stand down". Junseo said. "Get...". "Stand down Haru". I said. "Oh fuck you Jimin". Haru huffs. "Apologies Jimin". Junseo bows. "I'll take him somewh...". "No". I cut him off. "I want to kill him". I said. "Oh?". Junseo chuckled. "Well... Be my guest". Junseo grins.

"Brother". Hiji coughs. "The day you were born, you lost the right to call me that". Junseo said. "And I didn't expect you to say such a thing". Junseo looked at me. "Blame Haru". I said. "WHAT!". Haru screamed. "After all the food we shared together! You blame me for your sick ways!?!". Haru yells. "When did you share with me?". I turned to her. "I shared my presence". Haru crossed her arms.

"Attack my love!". Hiji shouts but his beast didn't move. "Why are you moving!?!". Hiji yells. "Cause... I killed it?". Saga laughed. "I killed it". Hoseok said. "We killed it". Saga grins. "Shut up Saga". Hoseok growled. "Ok". Saga nods. I laughed and felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hmm?".

 "Hmm?"

"Hello my Angel".