25

{+}{+}{+}

Sabrina's P.O.V

I am scared.

Terrified.

Everything was pitch black. Walls felt as if they were closing in on me from every direction, making it hard to breathe.

Suffocating.

I tried to close my eyes and think of something else to get my mind off of the situation that I was in. Yet, nothing was working. All's that was on my mind was suffocating and darkness.

"Was this really how it feels to be buried alive?" I thought, "It's completely horrifying."

Yet, I should be lucky though. Some people were probably like this for hours already. I couldn't imagine how the first person that was hit feels unless...they ran out of oxygen already. It was quite possible which made me even more frightened by the minute.

The shock of the whole situation finally settled onto me. Tears streamed down my face as the first sob left my mouth. My hands hit the top of the coffin over and over as if it would do something, anything, to help get out of here.

It was hopeless though. There was no way out until Chat Noir somehow purifies the Akuma and fixes everything. As if two cut cords were placed together within my brain, a thought came through.

How was Chat Noir going to purify the Akuma if I have the Ladybug miraculous?

A beep derailed my train of thought. A flash of red filled the box for a split moment. I returned back into my normal clothes and felt something small laying on my stomach. The thing let out a tired sigh before I went ridged. What was that?!

"Sabrina? What's going on?" the thing spoke. Sudden realization hit like a ton of bricks and my body relaxed knowing that familiar sweet, small voice.

"Tikki," I said, relieved that I wasn't alone then explained, "W-We're trapped."

"Oh, how are you doing with it?" the Kwami asked, concerned.

"N-Not so g-good, but I'm glad you're h-here," I admitted.

"It's alright," Tikki assured, "I'm sure Chat Noir will get us out of her."

I wasn't sure who she is trying to convince at the moment. Was it me or herself?

"Right," I replied, trying not to throw up.

"Do you have anything to eat by any chance?" Tikki asked, stomach growling. I dug into my pocket and sheepishly pulled out the first thing in my pocket.

"I got mints? Will that do?" I questioned.

"Yeah, thank you," Tikki said as I tried to unwrap the wrapping and navigate the swirled candy in the dark. I felt little arms take ahold of the mint and let go. So, I continued to lay in the dark, hoping this nightmare would end as soon as possible.

Chat Noir's P.O.V

Cercueil stood frozen, skin seeming paler if possible and wide-eyed. She just stared down at the picture with terror in her soulless eyes and nails digging into the palm of her hand. Her foot still pressed down on my chest, making it more difficult to breathe.

My mind felt dizzy, about to pass out at any moment and tears fell down my cheeks from the pain.

Suddenly, the akumatized Marinette knelt down and gently took the picture out of my weak grasp.

"Mama," she rasped, hugging the picture close and screwing her eyes shut. Hawkmoth's communication mask appeared around Cercueil's eyes, yet it didn't seem like she was listening. She was distracted.