three

gotta go

gotta go.

- - - - -
THREE.

"If you want to know more, read the back of the card." He smiled innocently.

She quickly grabbed the card from the kitchen table and turned it over.

Congratulations on your boyfriend! We hope you are satisfied with him! Remember, if you want to keep him then you must fulfill the payment. He needs a birth certificate and records, and you can get that from us at CupidsMatch.com. Your boyfriend's name is Kim Seokjin or Jin. He's 21 and exactly your type!

Her mouth gaped open in disbelief. This was ludicrous on so many levels. "They made you? Are you some sort of robot?"

"I'm a genetically engineered human, they made me in a lab based on what you like. Isn't that cool, Princess?" He beamed.

"How is that possible?" She whispered. "I-Is that even legal?"

He shrugged. "Beats me."

She set the knife on the counter as she tried to process all this. Nothing about this seemed logical or realistic. Even though she was still freaked out and overwhelmed, she needed to get her priorities straight.

So, first things first. This man needed some clothes.

"I-I'll be right back." She rushed towards the door. "Just, uhm, stay here."

And with that she scurried down the hall until she reached Namjoon's door. She knocked on it desperately, waiting for him to answer.

The door swings open, revealing a frazzled-looking Namjoon with messy hair and wide eyes.

"B-byul," he stutters. "Uhm, what's up?"

"This is gonna sound weird, but can I borrow some clothes?" She nervously whispered. "Like boxers and some shirts maybe?"

He nodded. "Boxers? Sure, I'll be right–"

A female voice cuts him off, coming from somewhere in his apartment.

"Who is it, Joonie?"

Another voice joins in.

"Is that your friend?"

Namjoon's eyes go wider. "I have to go!" He squeaks, attempting to close the door.

"Wait!" She stopped him. "Who was that?"
Before he could answer, two heads poke around the door, forcing Namjoon to step back.