fourteen

heart attack

heart attack.

- - - - -
FOURTEEN.

A/N: just a lil time skip AND filler chapter before the real shit start to go down 😎

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Jin is awkward.

People keep bumping into him, laughing and smiling with their friends, but he doesn't know what to do in this situation.

At a party.

"Come on, Jin." Byulyi nudges him as he squeezes her hand tighter. "It's New Years. Don't embarrass me, smile a little."

He sighs before letting a easy grin slip on his face.

He'll smile, but only for her.

"Happy New Years, snitch!" A voice cheers from behind them.

Jin spins around to meet Namjoon. Ever since the little incident that one night, Namjoon's still been bitter on Jin's betrayal.

With him is Sana and Jennie, matching New Years outfits on display.

Sana's eyes roam around the party in amazement. "The turn up is real!" She exclaims.

"Where'd you learn that?" Namjoon furrows his eyebrows.

She shrugs sheepishly. "Bad Girls Club."

"Hey! What did I tell you about watching that show?" He scolds.

"But, Joonie, I–"

"No buts! Why can't you just watch Fancams or something?"

As he's scolding, Jennie's eyes glance over at a shiny object from across the party. She sneaks away and pushes through the dancing bodies, desperately wanting to get her hands on it. After all, she's a curious girl.

When she reaches it, her eyes widen in fascination as she picks up the item, examining it's sparkling features.

Then, a hand snatches it away.

"What the hell are you doing with my gold chain?" A man sneers.

"A gold chain? Cool! How did you get one?" She eyes the chain intensely as he wraps it around his neck.

"I put my bitches to work, you dig? That's how I got me this 24k carat." He brags, chuckling as he straightens his fur jacket.