twenty-one

LP

LP.

- - - - -
TWENTY-ONE.

"Wow." A blunt voice says. "That's a good looking man you got there, hun."

Byulyi cracks her eyes open, a blurry figure standing in her doorway.

"What?" She murmurs, rubbing her eyes lazily. "What're you doing here?"

She starts to crawl out of her bed, but a large hand on her hip pulls her back in, a masculine chest pressing into her back.

"What the..." She tugs the hand away, still dazed from sleep.

He grumbles unconsciously, snuggling into her back, keeping their legs tangled together as he nuzzles into her shoulder.

"What's his name?" The voice asks.

"Huh?" Her vision darts back and forth between her childhood friend in the doorway and Jin spooning her.

Her brain finally connects the lines.

Byulyi is wearing nothing but underwear and a shirt.

Jin is sleeping in the bed with her.

Hyejin is standing in the doorway.

"Hyejin?!" She exclaims, now aware of the circumstance.

Hyejin grins, cocking an eyebrow teasingly.

"W-Wait! This isn't what it looks like!" She forcefully shoves out of Jin's arms as Hyejin laughs at her panicking state. "I didn't– we didn't–"

"Princess," Jin groans. "Shhh, Princess."

"Awe, he calls you his princess?" Hyejin exclaims. "I never would've thought, but you picked a keeper." She clasps her hands together, smiling dreamingly. "It's finally happening."

"Look–" she starts. "It's not what you think it is. We just..."

Jin grumbles behind her, eyes still closed as he's half asleep.

"Oh!" Hyejin squeaks happily. "I'll leave you two alone! Take your time!" She pauses for a second and lets her eyes slide smugly at Jin curled behind Byulyi. "That's the kind of man you take your time with."

"Hyejin-ah!" She whines in humiliation as Hyejin paces back to the bedroom door.

"I'll just come visit later. I want to hear all about it." Hyejin winks before slipping out of the room.