scared of you?

„Fangs", Jug started when we met Fangs and Sweet Pea in the forest at night, „Dad, Ellie and I have talked. You get a chance to made amends."

„What should I do?"

„We want you to join the Gargoyle gang undercover. We need an insider in Hiram's drug business to get him. Are you in?"

„It'd be an honor to me."

„Sweet Pea", I spoke to him quietly when the others were walking in front of us, „I'm really sorry. I didn't want to do that to Fangs. I know you worry about him but he'll be a Serpent again, I promise. It broke my heart to see him like that. And besides that, I'm still sorry for what I did to you."

I expected him to ignore me but surprisingly, he laid his arm around me, „It's alright. I thought about it and I've overreacted. You and Jughead do it right. And between the two of us, I was unfair to you."

I looked up at him with a little smile, „Does that mean that we have another chance? We could start slowly."

„It'd be an honor to me", he mocked Fangs and smiled at me.

„Archie, you're back", I was surprised to see the now brown hairs in our living room.

„Well with that body, I would cheat on my boyfriend too", Bonnie stood next to me, her lips were formed to a charming grin, „Ouch!"

„Not appropriate", Harry shook his head watching us from the dining table.

I ran to Archie and hugged him tightly, I didn't expect him to be here so early.

„Listen, a lot of here has changed in Riverdale. And the most important part for you might be that Veronica knows about what happened", I began weirdly.

„How did she find out? Who else knows about it?", he looked concerned.

„Oh, just the whole city, loverboy", Bonnie smiled cheekily.

„Jughead's sister told Sweet Pea who told Fangs who told Toni who told Cheryl who told everyone else", Mikey added, „Plus, she's back with Sweet Pea so-"

„Thank you all for your brilliant comments", I gave them a sassy look but turned back to Archie laughing,  „I'm sorry about them. They're more like pets except for Harry. But you should talk to Veronica. She really seemed to miss you."

„Thanks, Ellie. And thanks for the compliment, Bonnie, I guess", he chuckled and hugged me for a second time before he went to probably talk to the others.

„Fangs, Sweet Pea, what happened?", Jug and I stormed into Dilton's bunker after they had sent us a serious message.

„Don't touch him, go away from him", Sweet Pea hissed at Fangs and pulled him away.

„What happened?", I yelled at them because their nervousness made me nervous, too.

„I don't know but he's tried to run away and I.. I.. I don't know, it's been an accident", Fangs shouted hysterically.

„What should we do? He doesn't breathe anymore. What should we do? What?"

„I told him that he shouldn't touch me! What do we do?"

„Shut up for a second!", I screamed loudly so we could think about it.

„Give us a second", Jug demanded.

I mean, what should we do with a dead body? Lay it down in the forest like we did with that man that Chic had killed? Tell FP? If anyone found out, Sweet Pea and Fangs.. What if the wrong person would find out?

„We're going to throw a party", Jug suddenly said with his finger pointing in the air.

I went to the party with the two boys to have fun with them but mainly to keep an eye on them. Sweet Pea and I just got back together and hadn't had time to spend some moments with each other so I was more frustrated to be at a party. Although we said that we would take it slow this time. Also, the two of them wouldn't stop worrying about it so nervously.

„Pull yourself together", I whispered to them, „It's been an accident. As far as we know, Tallboy lives in exile. Jug and I demanded that decision months ago. So take a drink and have some fun."

„How can you be so calm?", Fangs looked at me confused.

„Aren't you angry? Or scared?", Sweet Pea added.

I chuckled, „Scared? Of you two? No, absolutely not. And I'm not angry. I just want you two to calm down, we can't change the situation anymore."

„Serpents!", Jug jumped on one of the cars, „We've got a lot to celebrate. We've finally unmasked our enemy, the Gargoyle king. Hiram Lodge, the man in black, is put out of action. And this night, we welcome one of us back, Fangs Fogarty!"

Everyone cheered, even the boys next to me, until the sheriff's car arrived.

„Shit, they know it!"

Seemed like we had a new sheriff, FP Jones, according to his clothes.

„Dad?"

„Sheriff Jones from now on, boy", smiled brightly and Sweet Pea and Fangs smiled again, „Listen, everyone. The new law of Riverdale stands in front of you."

„Pea, what are you doing here?", I sounded surprised and I really was because he hasn't been here since we moved into the new house and we decided to take it slowly, I didn't stay with him last night.

„Okay, this is going to be interesting", Bonnie chuckled walking by, „Mikey, come here, Sweet Pea's talking to Ellie!"

„Have you two ever heard of privacy?", Harry laughed sitting in the living room.

„Thanks, Harry", I sighed shaking my head into Bonnie's direction and turned back to Sweet Pea, „Let's go into my room."

„Our room", Bonnie shouted from the kitchen, „And you're not going to have sex in the bed that we share."

„I'm here, what's so interesting?", Mikey came downstairs while we wanted to go upstairs, „Oh, I get it. Sweet Pea, hey."

„Hey", he replied awkwardly, they haven't met often and it was probably weird for him to see that former Ghoulies were my friends now but he would get used to the situation.

„Sorry about them", I smiled at him shyly, „What's wrong?"

Pea sighed frustrated, „I'm sorry, I shouldn't pull you in this but I'm worried about this Tallboy story. FP didn't believe our story, I guess he knows what happened. What if he-"

„Don't even think about that", I stopped him softly knowing what he was thinking, „Even if FP knew what you were trying to hide, he won't arrest you. He would never do that. He's just going to act like he didn't know about it, believe me."

I made a few steps forward to be close to him and laid my hand around his. Sweet Pea let me lay my arms around his body to comfort him and I kissed him tenderly.

„I'm just glad that you stay with me."

„Anytime, babe."