moving in and moving out

„Jughead? Ellie? You have to come with me immediately", Toni stormed into the Serpents room in school suddenly, „Kurtz is trying to kill Fangs."

We stood up as fast as we could and followed Toni to where Kurtz and another Gargoyle gang member were holding Fangs by his legs upside down.

„Fangs!"

„Help me!"

„Don't be scared, you dirty Serpent spy", Kurtz threatened Fangs, „Now you ascend and you're going to fly."

„Kurtz, don't do that."

„Happy landing, you blighter."

Luckily, we reacted fast so that Fangs could land on Jughead, Sweet Pea and I.

„Oh my god, you were here to catch me", Fangs sighed relieved.

„Yeah and now get off of us, please", Sweet Pea groaned just like Jughead and I.

„I didn't know that you're so heavy", I rubbed my head as we stood up but Fangs and I shared a smile.

„Thank you, guys."

„Why is he here?", Kurtz asked annoyed when we had another Serpent meeting and FP joined us.

„Jug and I invited him", I said proudly since I thought that it was a really good idea.

„Why?", Sweet Pea wasn't enthusiastic either.

„Kurtz thought that the Serpents need him more than he needs us. It's not what we think. But it's true that the Serpents don't have an ambition anymore. We need a task. That's why we created a plan with my dad, a former Serpent. The Serpents are going to be auxiliaries and partners of the Riverdale Sheriff's department."

„You're going to work for me. You're going to help me when something's on. In return, you're going to be paid and you'll get credits which should help you with your applications for college."

„It's going to ensure a good system. It's a new chapter in the world of the Serpents. Let's vote", I finished our thoughts.

„If it's not unanimous, there's the door", FP warned everyone but especially Kurtz.

„Is everyone content with this idea?"

Everyone except for Kurtz raised their hands but he left quickly.

„Great, do we get guns?", Sweet Pea smiled and oh my god, that smile was so adorable although his question was kind of dumb. I love him but he can be really goofy sometimes.

„No way", FP denied, he knew that even if he could give them guns they would play around and that would definitely not end in a good way.

My dad still didn't talk to me but Betty told me that Alice has sold the house and that they were moving out. They were actually moving in with my parents. Well, after all it was a really good idea of my dad to buy a house. So we met at Alice's house to help them bring the cardboards to their new home.

„What are Alice and Harvey Smith doing in my house?", Gladys said confused when her, FP, Jug and JellyBean stood in front of us while we were carrying the boxes out of the house.

„Gladys, are you the anonymous buyer?" Betty gasped thinking of the worst.

„Awkward", Bonnie muttered to me quietly, I gave her a look to show her that I agreed with her.

„What happened here?", FP pointed to the curtain in the living room which interested me, too, I didn't remember a burnt curtain.

„Oh, that's just been a little mishap. With a fresh color and a new curtain it'll look just like before", Alice smiled, she wanted to sell the house at any cost.

„I'm a little confused. You sold the house to the Jones?", my mom looked at Alice also not understanding how that could happen.

„Not to me", Jug and FP said unisono.

„I've bought it", Gladys explained fast, „I've seen the offer online."

„Mom, we can't move into this house", Jug shook his head.

„Why not?", Gladys replied shrugging her shoulders.

Didn't we tell her that Jug and Betty were dating? I believe that we've told her when we've visited her with Archie.

„It's Betty's house."

„It's probably just been a kind of misunderstanding. I think we should forget about it and go home", FP agreed with him.

„We don't have to do that. At least in my opinion it's good if you stay here and we move to Harvey", Alice said happily. Man, she's been brainwashed.

„Mom!", Betty exclaimed while my parents said „Alice!" in the same voice.

„No! This house is my past and I just want to get rid off it. Harvey, you've bought a house that's even bigger for all of us. What's so bad about leaving our past behind?"

„Alice, Betty grew up here. You should have talked to her before."

In the end, my parents couldn't persuade aunt Alice to stay in this house but Gladys offered Betty to sleep in her old room which made the situation even more awkward.

„That's crazy", Sweet Pea chuckled when I told him what happened while we were cuddling in his bed.

„Yeah, poor Betty. Alice might be upset but the house means a lot to Betty. And she wasn't even asked, Alice didn't care about her opinion. I feel so sorry for her", I sighed.

„Hey, at least she's still in her own room when she meets Jughead. Their bed won't change", Pea joked and as sad as I thought that the situation was, I had to laugh.

„Who could that be?", he furled his eyebrows when someone knocked the door. It was quite late so we didn't expect someone to show up.

„I'll go and open the door. You've done enough for me", I smiled at him happily.

„It's my pleasure", he laughed with me.