fear

an: Hey, guys! First of all: Thank you all so much for reading, voting, supporting! It means a lot. Let me know what you want to see or if you like this story because I'm trying to get back to season 3. Plus, I'm sorry this chapter isn't as good. I'm quite objektive and can't write too emotionally. But I'm trying to become better. Hope you all still like this chapter and this story. xx

_____________________________________________________________

„What is she doing here?", Ace shouted at Malachai.

„Wow, I'm glad to see you, too", I replied bored but Ace grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall.

„Let go of her", Malachai told him to but Ace wouldn't follow.

„Why? I could just choke her", Ace smiled viciously.

„Ace, please", I whispered.

„I told you to let go off of her!", Malachai raised his voice standing up for me but Ace still smiled at me psychotically.

I looked at Malachai helplessly knowing that Ace might hate me even more than Penny did. And especially after he had attacked Jug and I on our first day at Southside High, I knew that I shouldn't make fun of him. I tried to push him off of me. But he only let go when he was beaten to the ground by his brother.

„When I tell you to let go off of her, you're doing that. And now leave."

Did he just beat up his own brother? Crazy family.

Both of us, Malachai and I, had to calm down. I was even more thinking about running away now because it was just a matter of time until Ace would come back. I didn't want the Ghoulies to attack the Northside but I didn't want to die, either. Not by Ace attacking me. Sweet Pea had promised me that we would find a way to get me out of there at the party. I still couldn't trust him completely but I trusted in those words. I messaged Bonnie saying that I would come over later so I could tell her about our plan. She had asked me before if I was sure about it but I just wanted to be back with my family again.

So I took my clothes and packed them into my bag. Malachai met Penny somewhere. I turned around to see if I forgot anything and was ready to go.

„Oh no, what are you doing there?", Ace grinned mischievously, suddenly stood in the room.

I immediately turned around knowing that the only chance that I've had was to run. Run fast. Ace didn't come without his knife.

„My brother is so stupid trusting you blindly. I decided to take care of you. I would like to play a game with you."

I heard his steps coming closer to the bedroom. I had closed the door and placed a cupboard in front of it but I knew that it wouldn't help for a long time. I looked for my phone but it wasn't in my pocket. Damn, I must have let it fall down. I had to hope for someone to come in and help me.

„Ace, you don't have to do that. I'll do anything you want. I'm going to help you. Please, just don't do this", I cried through the door anxiously, he was already beating against it.

„Well, you know, we don't need you. When I'm done with you, I'm going to help Diego to kill your dad. This is going to be fun for me", he laughed enjoying the fact that I was helpless.

I prepared myself to defend me as soon as he broke through the door. I kneed him in the guts and tried to run away but he held my wrist tightly.

„You need to do more than that to hurt me, bitch."

I didn't even realize what he's done to me. My body was just filled with pain and in the same moment feeling numb. I saw him stab the knife into my life side and hurt my arm with it. I had no chance against him. When he was done with thrusting the knife into my stomach, sides, ribs and who knows where else, I tried to stand up, but I was too weak. Blood came out of almost every part of my body and I became unconscious.

„Dad? Mom? My body hurts so much", I whispered almost silently, „What happened?"

I looked around. I remember seeing those cold white walls from after the attack of Penny and Diego. Hospital, again.

„Ace has attacked you", My mom's voice cracked, her eyes were puffy, I guess she had cried a lot.

„I remember that. But how did I come here? I thought I would die", I let the tears stream down my cheeks.

„Bonnie, Harry and Mike were at the right place to the right time luckily. They've brought you here. They're waiting outside for you."

Mom spoke again, dad didn't know what to say.

„Is Sweet Pea here?", I asked with a bit of hope.

„Him and Fangs came here as soon as they've heard what happened. Betty, Jug, Veronica, Toni and Cheryl are here, too."

I nodded. I didn't expect so many people to come here just because of me.

„I would like to see Bonnie and the boys. I had no chance to thank them already. Can you call them in?"

„Of course, mija", mom forced herself to smile for me and left with dad.

„Hey, how are?", Mikey was the first one to come in, he looked worried.

„You idiot, of course she's feeling bad!", Bonnie slapped his head.

„Hey, guys, it's alright. I'm alright. Thanks to you. I don't think there's a way to thank you for saving me. I would have died", I started emotionally, „But how are you? Ace must be angry against you, too."

„Your dad knows about the situation that we're in and offered us to live with you. Ace wouldn't have the opportunity to get revenge", Harry explained knowing that I didn't want them to pity me.

„And what can I do? You guys gave up your gang just to help me. I want to give back to you if that's even possible."

„You're my damn best friend", Bonnie started, „You should me how bad being a Ghoulie is. They're only drug sellers who don't care for each other. That's not who we want to be. You helped us enough."

Just then, someone knocked the door.

„Am I interrupting something?", Sweet Pea asked politely, „Oh, I thought you were alone."

„It's alright, we should let her rest anyways", Harry decided to stand up so Sweet Pea could sit down next to me and left with the others.

„How can you be so calm?", he just asked.

„It wouldn't help us if we freaked out. It happened", I tried to stay strong and not cry because of the pain I felt in my body, „I can be glad that I'm still alive. But if anyone knew how I felt, my mom and dad wouldn't sleep anymore and just worry about me. I don't want to go back to New York and I don't want them to worry about me anymore."

„Whatever I can do to help you, I'll do it. Just let me know, alright?", Pea's voice was soft and I was glad to see him.

„Just don't let my parents know what I feel like. They've done so much for me. My mom's been hurt by her own brother enough. No one should worry about me. I'm going to be alright."