get down on your knee

„You're cold. Here, take my jacket", Pea laid it around my shoulders before we would drive back to his trailer with his bike, „Why do you even wear a dress in autumn? It's cold, Ellie."

„But you like that dress", I shrugged my shoulders playing cool.

„Maybe we should cheat on each other more often if we become like that, so close I mean", he gave me a charming smile, „And I like anything that you wear. I prefer nothing but my jacket is fine, too."

I giggled amorously, Don't even think about it."

On our way back to his trailer, I had my arms around his upper body. It felt better than to cling to the seat of his motorbike. Usually, I would have my hands in my pockets which I did with his jacket when we arrived at his trailer. I felt something cold and smooth in his jacket and took it out to ask if he needed it. Who knows, at least I loose a lot in my pockets.

„Hey, do you need th-"

I stopped myself from talking when I noticed that it was a thin but elegant ring which probably belonged to a woman. But why would he have a female's ring in his pockets?

„Why do you walk around with a diamond ring? Is this Josie's?", I wondered because it definitely was a diamond ring, my mom's got those so I see a difference between a real diamond ring and a cheaper one.

Sweet Pea sighed heavily and looked uncomfortably.

„Pea, what's going on here?", I asked suspicious.

„It's not Josie's, that is my ring."

„Why would-"

„Will you let me explain, please? Good. I bought it a few days ago. It was meant to be a present for you. More like a present and a promise. I.. I've got no idea if you say I'm crazy or not but I thought about us, what happens when we go to college and so on. And I want to spend the next years, probably decades with your dickhead, so that's what I wanted to promise you with that."

„Did you think about proposing to me?", my jaw dropped, „Because if you did, I'd totally say yes. I mean I know that we're young and our relationship hasn't always been perfect and Riverdale is a crazy town and-"

„Breathe, Ellie, breathe", he chuckled, „You're thinking too much. I did think about proposing to you but I thought you would say no so I called it a promise."

„I wouldn't say no", I blushed.

„So, are you going to be my fiancée? I know we're young and-"

„Don't talk so much", I shut him up by giving him a quick kiss, „Although I like the traditional kind of asking."

„Well, if you say so", he smiled and let go of me to really get down on one knee and hold my hand, „Do you, Elizabeth Malou Specter, want to marry me?"

„Yes, Sweet Pea, I do", I giggled happily and pulled him up to kiss him passionately.

@lizspecter: yay I'm as tall as my baby 🙃

@cherylblossom: you can go hiking and smile after you kicked Toni out of the Serpents great 🙄

@kevinkeller: you're so small next to him it's cute

@fangsfogarty: you act like you were alone but you forced me to take a picture and I don't even get credits

@bettycooper: I've had enough of you two for today

@vlodge: what happened there? @bettycooper 😳

@sweetpea: you're the best that ever happened to me ❤️

@bonnie.wstf: omg a boy like Pea 😍

@jugheadjones: they were being flirty all day @vlodge 🤢

@Mikey.west: I'm here @bonnie.wstf 🤔

@archieandrews: too flirty for Betty Cooper? What's going on with you? @lizspecter 🤔

@lizspecter: you'll find out soon @bettycooper @vlodge @jugheadjones @archieandrews I'm so excited to tell you 🥰 OMG you'd be goals @bonnie.wstf @Mikey.west 😍

@harry.wst: no @lizspecter 😌