17: Choices & The Moon

"Tch. This was a bad idea."

"What do we do now?"

"Everyone back up and give her space."

"Should we splash water on her face?"

"Move."

"What are you doing?"

"Saving her life."

"Wait! Don't do that! It's just a-"

You feel lips pressed on yours.

'NANI????'

You open your eyes, in a heartbeat. Who the hell put their lips on yours? What the?! It was Jotaro! He presses his lips down harder, pinches your nose, and puffs air into your lungs. 'Why me? God! Help me!'

"Jotaro! It's just a prank! Look she has her eyes open!" Joseph yells. Jotaro stiffens and he lingers before removes his lips from yours and looks at your face. He looks somewhat relieved for a second and it turns into a glare.

"Tch. You guys are so stupid." He gets up and walks away. Suddenly, Joseph, Polnareff, and Avdol start bursting out laughing.

"Hahaha! Nobody told you to do that Jotaro! If you would've waited for a little longer she would have woken up. Maybe next time it'll be for real, and she'll kiss back!" Joseph hoots.

"Mr. Joestar! I think you just earned your grandson his first kiss! How was it Jotaro?" Polnareff adds in.

"Wow! Mr. Joestar you're a good actor! And Y/n, how on earth did you hold your breath that long and not laugh while being 'dead'?"Avdol asks you, impressed.

You just sat there shocked. 'What the hell just happened? I was dead one minute and the next I have Jotaro's lips on mine! It even tasted like tobacco. Yuck.' You turn away and blush. This does not go unnoticed.

"Oh? What's this? Why are you blushing? Did you enjoy it that much?" Joseph teases.

"Joseph! Why did you let that happen? I was waiting for you to give me a signal to scare them!"

"Hey! I didn't know he was gonna attack you with his lips! How was I supposed to predict that? I can predict lines, but even that was a bit much for me..."

"Don't say it like that! He didn't attack me with his lips! Oh my gosh...I think I actually might die now."

"Come on. It was really funny!"

"I'm too tired to deal with this right now," you say burying your face in your hands while bringing your knees to your chest.

"Okay, you're right. But don't think I'll let this go so easy! We have all night and all day tomorrow!" He walks away with Avdol and Polnareff, probably to go tease Jotaro. You sigh. You look to your right, and Kakyoin is just watching you.

"Um, so... how are you?" You ask him.

"I should be asking you that. You were dead like a minute ago." He jokes, but he sounded a little sad.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. You should rest though. You look tired." He gets up to leave but you grab onto his arm. He looks back at you confused.

"Can you stay with me, please? I... I don't know if I'll have another nightmare, and I'm scared." You were deeply dreading going to sleep, but you were so tired.

Kakyoin immediately turns around, "Of course, I can. All you had to do was ask. Where should I be?"

"You should rest too, we can sit here on the floor."