41: Mariah & Hotel Feasts

"Hey! How the hell did you get food in there?!" The other officer yells at you. You smile and stand up making your way to the bars.

"An evil spirit gave it to me," you say giving Jotaro a knowing smile. You see Jotaro's face goes red and he turns his face away from you while pulling his hat down. Joseph and Avdol snicker and you join in, enjoying the inside joke.

"An evil spirit?" Kakyoin says confused.

"Don't ask," Avdol says placing a hand on Kakyoin's shoulder. Soon, all of you leave the police station and continue on with your bizarre adventure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sunny, humid, and unbearable hot. The entire group was traveling on bus to bus, boat to boat, train to train, and not to mention, on foot, for quite a while now. It was pretty much useless to get a car because you guys couldn't stay in one place for longer than an hour or two. It had been a couple of days since the fight with Anubis, and there was still no sign of any enemy stand users coming for you and it kept you on edge.

'Why is DIO taking so long? Something seems suspicious. Mariah and Alessi are our next enemies and I warned the group not to touch any weird electrical outlets and to look for the weird man with bells in his hair. What the hell are you planning DIO?'

You were currently staring out of the window of a train you had been riding for a few hours and quite frankly you were bored.

"We'll be getting off the train soon," Kakyoin says walking up next to you and sitting across from your seat.

"Finally," you say exasperated while sagging in your seat. Jotaro comes from the same place as Kakyoin and he sits down next to you.

"Gramps says we'll be staying in the next town we walk to," Jotaro says. You give a thumbs up and lay your head on the window, anticipating the next stop.

"Yare, yare," Jotaro whispers breathlessly. You don't pay it any mind until you feel him wrap an arm around you and pull you towards him so your head was laying on him. "Just lay on me," he says quickly and quietly.

"What a gentleman. Say, do you fancy me, sir?" You quietly joke.

"Shut up," he says, but he swiftly kisses your forehead.

"Uh, I'm still here you know," Kakyoin says awkwardly from the other side.

"Oh, Kakyoin? When'd you get there?" You ask convincingly, even though you knew he came before Jotaro.

"Are you kidding?" Kakyoin says with wide eyes. You laugh and use your foot to nudge his.

"Of course I am, you dingus," you say full-heartedly. Kakyoin shakes his head with a smile and looks out the window. You close your eyes and rest on Jotaro, falling asleep listening to the sound of his breathing and heartbeat.

...

"Hey, we're here," Jotaro says shaking his shoulder that you were sleeping on, so you would wake up. You open your eyes in a sleepy daze and rub them while stretching your arms.

"Thanks," you say while cracking your back, earning a satisfying pop.

"Let's go," Jotaro says taking your hand and guiding you out of the train, where you assume everyone else was.