18 🍼

Namjoon took the boy's hand and held onto it, softly, so that he wouldn't fall when heading up the - rather complicated- row of stairs. The stairs had sharp pointy edges and were often slippery. So he feared that the boy might fall and get hurt, that's why he held onto his hand to prevent him from falling.

"I have to replace the hardwood flooring on these steps for soft carpets instead. When Soo A starts to live with us, these stairs can become a danger hazard for the both of you, especially when you start to play around." Namjoon spoke, releasing his son's hand for a second when they reached his bedroom.

"I'm excited for Soo A to be here. She's already like a little sister to me, so we're going to have a lot of fun together when she gets here." Jin's words made Namjoon and Minji smile.

"Well, here we are, Jinnie. Ready to see your room?" The young boy nodded, ducking his head down to stare at the floor for a while before Namjoon opened the door. He wanted to be surprised.

And surprised he was, when the door opened and a large room filled with various toys was revealed right before his eyes. The boy was more than amazed, he was hypnotized by the beauty of such an odd looking room. He's never seen a more beautiful room in his life.

 He's never seen a more beautiful room in his life

"This was going to be Soo A's room. But don't worry, as soon as we remove this big hot air balloon bed out of the way and reposition it in smaller bedroom, this room will be all yours."

Jin's eyes kept on blinking frequently, while staring directly at the hot air balloon bed in front of him. Namjoon was surprised when the boy went and picked up the small bear off of the floor.

"Do you like him? That's my favorite bear. I've had it ever since I was a young boy around your age, or maybe even less." Namjoon said, caressing the soft bear that Jin was holding onto.

Jin scrunched his nose, smiling at the man while placing his hands on the small bed.

"Jinnie likes this room." He admitted, speaking in third person, making Namjoon giggle.

"Oh, do you? But this room is too babyish for you, Jinnie." The adult responded, crossing his arms while observing the younger as he noticed him slowly guiding his knee onto the bed.

Before he could say anything to make Jin change his mind, the boy had already coiled himself up into a little ball and claimed the bed as his own.

Namjoon tried to bribe him out of the room by promising to buy him a much bigger bed, then told him that the hot air balloon bed was far too small for his body.

"Daddy will get you a big boy room all for yourself, Jinnie. Okay?"

But Jin's body said otherwise. "No, no. I like this bedroom. I want it! Can I stay with it, PLEASE?" His voice was no match for Namjoon's heart. The man felt defeated in under a minute.

"Jinnie, but this is Soo A's bedroom, son. You can't be sleeping in here, it's for babies. Well, toddlers, at least." Minji spoke, entering the bedroom. Her and her husband both found Jin's behavior somewhat immature, but at the same time, they found it amusing to see how adorable the boy was acting.

"Pleaseeee! Ahh, I want this one. It's CUTE!" He insisted, wiggling around the bed.

"Seokjin, you can't sleep in that bed. It's too small for you." Namjoon answered this time, watching as the boy kept on begging them to keep the room.

"MOMMY." He whined, bouncing while sitting up on the bed. Minji didn't know how to even respond, she was too busy holding back on laughing.

"Can I keep it? Can I! Can I!" He chanted, giving both the parents a hard time on handling him. They found it difficult to deny the boy access to keep the bedroom.

"I promise to take good care of it. I will! I will!" His cuteness was winning them over, within each whine that emitted from him.

"Well... Alright! You can keep the room." Minji announced, earning a scream of joy from Jin.

"THANK YOU!! Thank you!" He hugged her and Namjoon, making the couple smile at him, just by seeing how happy the boy was.

"Alright, but if you wake up on the floor by tomorrow morning, it's your fault for picking a bed that was designed for toddlers." Namjoon said, tickling the boy. Jin started to laugh.

"That's right, Jinnie." The man stopped his hand movements and guided them towards Minji to tickle her as well.

"What do you mean "That's right" huh? You were the one who allowed him to stay here." He joked as his wife threw her head back, laughing, endlessly.

Jin got in between both of them and they all huddled together for a warm and welcoming group hug. And after that, the family retreated back to the living room, having showed Seokjin the rest of the house.

They all sat down on the couch and decided about what to watch, for a while, before finding the perfect movie.

"Are you sure you want to watch this one? It's a little bit... I don't know, not too age appropriate for Jinnie." Minji spoke, staring at the television. Namjoon was in the mood for a scary movie. He's always enjoyed watching them, especially since they make the perfect excuse for him to be closer to Minji, since she gets scared easily and cuddles up with him.

So, he assured her that he wanted to watch a movie called "28 Weeks Later", over and over again, until Minji gave in. "Alright, but let me go microwave some popcorn before we watch the movie. Do you want popcorn, Jinnie?" Jin sweetly nodded with a smile that melted Minji's heart.

"Alright then, I'll be right back, boys!" The woman placed a medium sized bag of salty popcorn within the microwave, and just by staring at the bag, her mouth started to water.

She then went back to the beautifully designed living room and crossed her legs on the couch while sitting next to Jin, as Jin remained in between both her and Namjoon, holding the bowl of popcorn.

"Alright, let's get this movie night started then!" She announced before digging her hand inside of the bowl.

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥