29 🍼

Baby Jinnie woke up in a room, after being knocked out unconscious for ten minutes by his biological father's rough slap. And as he looked down and noticed that his shirt was missing, he saw dark bruises on his skinny, fragile body.

Bruises that weren't there when he first arrived at the house he was now in. He saw that the door to the room he was in had flung open, forming a crater within the wall as it was hit by the doorknob. In a matter of seconds, his abusive father was in his room, holding a lamp in his hand.

It appeared to be a small, disco ball to the young boy. He was crying, fearing that his dad was going to hit him again, and also because of the excruciating pain he felt in his lower abdomen, where the new bruises were located in.

The bruises were big, and they appeared to form somewhat of a shape. The long oval shapes perfectly matched the bottom of his father's shoes. While he was knocked out unconscious, the man took advantage of him and kicked his stomach, mercilessly.

"N-n! N-n...o! No hit- N- no hit!" His broken speech was making his grandmother laugh, as she threw a bag at him, with food.

"Eat this and go to sleep." She left the room, but his dad didn't. He stood in a corner, watching as his parents walked away, staring at the little boy who was now breathing heavily, feeling his body tense up to the point of giving him nausea.

"Please, d-don't hit me! Please! Please! Please! P-" He rocked back and forth, until his body began to shiver. His nerves got the best of him, and he ended up wetting himself out of the fear of being hit by his father.

The reaction his father had in finding out his son peed the bedsheets?

He shut the lights off, and turned on the light strobe, to abuse his son in the darkness as the lights blinded Jin. Each whip he would receive to his legs, back, or face, would leave Jin shaking and crying out in pain.

The urine that lingered on his pants were making him cold, and just as he thought it was over when his father walked out of the room, his condition only worsened when he heard him arguing with his own parents.

"What happened? Why are you so angry?"

"He pissed all over the bedsheets like a five year old! But he's going to learn. I'll force him to learn, and not baby him like my useless WIFE used to." The sound of a faucet opening was the last thing the nervous, little boy was able to hear before his body was completely soaked in ice cold water, causing him to scream.

"Pee on yourself again and I'll send you to sleep on the rooftop of the house, understood!" Jin started to cry loudly, while covering his wet body with his arms, as his father had taken the dirty bedsheets off of the bed, leaving the boy to sleep on the plain, cold mattress, shaking the entire night as the red lights scared him even more.

Although his father had left him all alone in the cold room, Jin kept on seeing the abusive man's shadow through the light strobe he had left on in the darkness of the plain room.

He saw him every which way he would look. Each corner he would turn his head to, the colorful, blinding lights would make him see his father's shadow no matter how tightly he shut his eyes and looked away.

There was no escape. And that night, the boy woke up from a nightmare and accidentally wet himself again, staring at the moon outside of his window.

The lights were now off, but his fear grew stronger when he found the floor now had a puddle of his own urine. He thought about cleaning the floor before his father or grandparents found out about it, so he searched around the room for tissues, or anything that could soak up the pee.

But there were no tissues around, and he didn't know what to do besides cry, so he ended up taking his shirt off, to wipe away the pee, then he rummaged around the room, trying to find something to cover himself with.

There was only a single, thin blanket lying around the room. With that blanket, little Jinnie covered half of his shivering body, and curled on another side of the floor, trying to sleep, but the pain in his abdomen only worsened.

He continued to feel an urge to urinate, but he feared being caught by his father, so he held the urge to go, and stayed in the dark room, turning from side to side on the floor.

Soon, he realized that the urge he felt to urinate wasn't to pee at all. The kicks he received to his abdomen had disrupted his bowels, and were making him tense up, unable to relax for even a second because he couldn't stop flinching every three seconds.

By the time he fell asleep, he woke up to the brightness of the light strobe again. His stomach was aching, causing him to hunch over whenever he attempted to stand up on his own.

The moment he opened his eyes, he saw that his father was standing beside him, with a threatening look on his face. He wondered if the man knew he had peed himself again or not.

He was hoping that his abusive father didn't know he had peed the floor, and that he wouldn't ask him questions on why he was sleeping somewhere else within the room.

But unfortunately for the poor, young boy, his hopes of his father not finding out he had wet the floor were slim, as the strong odor was far too obvious.

"Why are you sleeping there? What happened to this side of the floor?" The adult started sniffling around, and lifted the covers off of the floor, picking up a strange scent from them.

"Jin?!" The boy frowned, as his eyes welled up, now that his father was smelling the sheets with disgust. He slammed the on the floor, and walked over the Jin, as the boy tried to run away from him, only to end up caged by him in his arms.

The abusive adult violently shook his child, causing him to get whiplash.

"Look at yourself. What a disgusting mess! Do little boys your age pee themselves? Do they!
NO. They don't." He shouted, making Jin flinch each time he would scream into his ears.

"Jinnie sorry! J-J-Jinnie sorry, d-daddy. D- don't hurt me, don't hurt me, please!" His constant pleading only increased his father's anger.

"Stop crying, and get in the shower!" His father was now shouting rude words at his son, while grabbing the back of his neck, dragging him to the bathroom so he could shower.

That day, Jin collapsed in the shower, due to the amount of unbearable pain he had in his abdomen, along with the fear he felt in his father hurting him again.

It wasn't until he escaped from him and his grandparents to head back to the Orphanage, that they found out his father had fractured two of Jin's ribs, as an X-Ray of his ribcage revealed that his ribs were shattered.

He was in the hospital for three days, and ended up back in the Orphanage, where he never encountered his grandparents or any of his family members ever again.

Especially not his abusive father.

~~~

"A...Appa Joonie... Why are you crying?"

。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。