30 🍼

Namjoon's POV:

I tried my best to stay composed, but when Jin started pressing down on the left side of his abdomen... Screaming those words... I knew something wasn't right.

How bad can we adults be? What extremities do we have to go through to scold innocent kids?

For crying out loud! He didn't deserve that from the start.

"Appa... Don't cry." I felt the tip of Jin's soft fingers wipe away my tears, and my first instinct was to focus on the road in front of me, while speaking to the child. He's so sweet and caring.

"Despite being abused by his father, and God knows who else... Jinnie didn't grow up to be as cold as him."

Jin readjusted himself back on the seat immediately, before he could lean in closer to me, but I noticed that he was hesitating to act even the slightest bit affectionate towards me, so when I found my way back to the main street I was located at before, I slipped my hand beneath the young boy's head, softly caressing it.

At first, he flinched, but then he relaxed and so did I.

"Are you okay, Jinnie?" Jin nodded at me, smiling once again. I know that he isn't okay... Not mentally, at least.

Therefore, I switched the radio back on and just then, a song came on that made Jin smile, and tap his feet. He was still shy about dancing, so I encouraged him to dance by dancing a little bit myself.

"Dance, sweetheart! Don't be shy, come on." I smiled. Soon enough, the boy and I started to dance, smoothly. His energy had slowly returned to him, after dancing for awhile, and I was more than happy.

I turned the music up louder and continued driving smoothly, around the most beautiful sightings of Korea. My eyes widened as well as Jin's when we entered a long, dark tunnel full of bright lights in the middle of the long highway, to shorten the trip.

As short as it was for us, we enjoyed every minute, staring at the eye-catching, bright lights. Jin enjoyed it in particular, he was completely dazed by seeing them.

When the burning sunlight hit us, we both screamed, and started to laugh at the same time, while bringing the sun visors back down to block out the sun that was now beaming into the car, showing no mercy to our bodies as I now had to turn the AC on inside of the car so that we wouldn't suffocate in the heat of the sun.

。.:*°゚Third Person's POV ゚°*:.。

"When are we going to get there, Appa Joonie?" Jin asked after a while of not speaking.

Namjoon replied with the amount of time he estimated they would arrive at the park, but he didn't know it was going to take them much longer to get there, due to the large amount of traffic in front of them.

After one hour had gone by, Minji started to text Namjoon.

Halfway through their conversation, Namjoon started to laugh, and sent Minji a voice message: « "I won't burn the kitchen down... Although if you find Jin blasting me with the fire extinguisher, it's probably because I set myself on fire with the stove." »

Jin started to laugh at the end of the voice recording and it stayed recorded on Namjoon's messages.

Minji sent him a voice message and her laughter brought both boys a smile to their face, hearing how happy she sounded: « "Jinnie's laugh was so precious!! I'll try to teach you two how to cook, BUT NO BURNING DOWN MY STOVE. Or I'll set you both of fire, haha. Bye, my loves! I have to go back to work now. I LOVE YOU BOTH!! Have fun at the park, Jinnie!!" » When Minji's voice recording ended, Namjoon realized that they were already there at the entrance of the amusement park.

He continued to drive and recorded one last voice message to send it off to his loving wife before parking the car.

« "We're here already, baby. Give me a call or text me when you're out of work, byeee!! Love YOU!" »

Namjoon finished sending Minji his recording before stepping out of the car

Namjoon finished sending Minji his recording before stepping out of the car. Jin was already out, feeling very excited about getting to try all of the fun activities they had within the park.

"Ready to have fun, Ji- JINNIE! HEY, H- ha, haha. Ahh, this child." Before Namjoon could even finish his sentence, Jin had taken off at the speed of light, running directly into the park, unsure of where to go first. The boy was just far too excited, and seeing his son acting so happy, Namjoon felt a warm tingling sensation within his heart.

"He deserves this happiness. It's never too late to recover your childhood, Jinnie." Namjoon placed his hands within his pockets and made his way to where all of the kids were.

All that he hoped now was that Jin would feel happier, and forget the dreadful memories he carries within him from his past.

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥