23 🍼

Jin's eyes dramatically widened as he gasped for air, awakening from the strange dream he had.

"OH MY GOD..." He whispered to himself, loudly, as he vividly remembered what happened in his dream.

The way his father yelled at him.

"Answer me, you jerk. Or are you too big of a coward to face me, as well? What is he to you."

"He's my baby."

The way his heartbeat accelerated.

"A- Appa Joonie!?"

~~~

"We... We kissed." Jin squealed, tangling himself in his soft, bedsheets, remembering the way Namjoon held his jaw, connecting their lips together. And just as they were about to kiss in front of his biological father, the boy woke up.

His dream had left him so confused, and heated, that he couldn't stop giggling, while thinking about it.

He shoved his head inside of a pillow and started to scream, hugging a plush toy that was stuck underneath his ribcage. The boy breathed out, falling back down on his bed.

Among all the things that happened to him in his dream, Jin only had in mind when he was kissed by Namjoon, and he hated it.

"Bad, Jinnie... Bad, Jinnie. No thinking that way!" He told himself, staring at the pillow, which was almost inviting him to lie back down.

In that moment, he wanted to do many things: He wanted to clean his room, brush his teeth, eat breakfast.

But while his body was ordering him to do one thing, his mind was commanding him to do just one simple thing.

And his mind won. Because in a matter of seconds, the young boy had curled back up into a little ball, cuddling his teddy bear, tightly.

"Five more minutes..." He shut his eyes, smiling instantly as the bedsheets hugged his body, putting him to sleep in under those five minutes, he had promised himself to awaken.

" He shut his eyes, smiling instantly as the bedsheets hugged his body, putting him to sleep in under those five minutes, he had promised himself to awaken

~ One hour later ~

"Are you up, yet?"

Zzz...

"Jinnie! Wakie wakie! Eggs and cakie!"

Zzz...

"Sweetheart, get up now, it's getting late." Jin groaned, feeling a soft hand caress his face.

Soon, the blurry voice that had spoken to him before, became clearer. And before he knew it, he was softly raising his sleepy body up from the bed, staring at Namjoon.

The boy's first initial reaction was to wrap his arms around Namjoon's neck, hugging him. Namjoon offered him the softest, sweetest smile ever that brightened up Jin's morning.

"Mmm... Morning, Appa Joonie."

"Good morning, Jinnie. Did you sleep well last night?" Jin nodded, rubbing his puffy eyes, while the man stared at him with relief.

"Come on, let's go downstairs to eat breakfast. It's 11:00 'o clock already." The young boy innocently obeyed, still getting vivid images of his dream. He couldn't understand the nightmare he had when he had lost his adoptive parents in the ocean.

And when he noticed that the house was oddly empty and quiet, he grew curious.

"Where's Mommy Minji, Joonie?" Namjoon spun around, replying to the boy instantly, to head downstairs.

"She works today, sweetie. It's just the two of us here until she gets back." As Namjoon disappeared, so did half of his entire sentence and all that Jin could remember were the words that stuck to his head like glue.

"It's just the two of us." He softly repeated the words to himself, again and again until they were audible.

"It's just the two of us... It's just the two of us." Then it hit him, after a while.

"IT'S JUST THE TWO OF US!" The boy grew so exited that he clumsily kicked his heel against a box of toys that Namjoon and Minji had originally gotten for Soo A, when they first furnished the room for her.

And as a result, he started to laugh, taking his clumsiness as a side effect of the dream. The more he thought about the dream, the more giddy he would become.

The scandalous noise he had created on accident made Namjoon rush upstairs again, thinking that the boy had gotten injured. When he found the boy on the floor, a million things went through his head.

And his main thought was believing that Jin must have gotten injured badly. So he picked him up, and as Jin was still confused about his dream, he stayed frozen.

Everything within his body was frozen, from head to toe. The only physical movement he could do was shiver out of confusion, as his heartbeat continued to race, even more than before.

Especially now that Namjoon was holding him so casually in his arms, the same way he had done in the dream he was having with him earlier.

"Are you okay?" The words he was saying remained unheard, so Namjoon spoke louder, for the young boy to hear.

"Are you okay?" This time, Jin was able to hear him, loud and clear. But he was still confused, and didn't know how to properly respond to the tall man, since he kept on staring at his lips, subconsciously.

"I'm Jin." His reply made Namjoon laugh, while he placed him down, gently.

"I MEAN- I- I'M OKAY." He started to giggle, adorably. This was enough to make Namjoon laugh at the young boy's cuteness, after making sure that he wasn't injured.

"Come on, Jinnie. Let's go eat breakfast." The young boy saw Namjoon reach his hand out to him, so he held onto it, softly as the older male lead him downstairs, safely.

Namjoon held onto Jin to make sure that he wouldn't fall down the stairs. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin his morning, furthermore, thanks to the staircase.

"Are you sure you're okay, Jinnie?" The man asked once more, wanting to make sure that his son wasn't physically hurt. Though, there was something oddly strange going on with him, but Namjoon couldn't tell what it was.

But he knew that there definitely must be something going on with Jin. The young boy suddenly cocked his head up, sniffling something.

"I smell something. Something burning." Namjoon and him immediately rushed to the kitchen to find out that the breakfast Namjoon had previously made, had gotten burned.

"It's alright, let's just go eat out for today. It's almost lunchtime anyways, so, maybe we could stop by at a park or something afterwa-" Namjoon's eyes widened when the boy bolted up to his room, to get changed.

"Wow! Jin must love going to parks. Well, here's to our first official day of bonding as father and son. Let's see how this goes."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥