60 🍼

❗ ⚠Disclaimer: This chapter is 18+, you have been warned⚠ ❗

While Namjoon approached the bathroom, the noises he had been hearing the entire time he spoke to Minji over the phone had gotten louder, and they sounded almost like...

"Ahh.... Ah..." Moans. The adult was shocked to find his son masturbating in the tub. He couldn't understand why he was touching himself beneath the water, and he didn't know what to do: If to interrupt him, or let him be.

His mind was distracted by the sinful sounds that were echoing throughout the bathroom, causing him to feel strange.

The way Jin was treating his fever, wasn't helping Namjoon remain calm in any way. He watched as the boy's eyes screwed shut, head pushed back, and mouth parted ever so slightly, while his long legs shifted around the tub.

Namjoon's eyes were widened, staring at the breathtaking view he was shockingly witnessing right in front of him. Jin's cheeks heated up, as his chest started to inflate, inhaling the steam from the bathwater.

"A... A.." His head peered through the door, the slightest bit it could, as he kept his distance from the boy within the bathtub. Jin's voice was like heaven to his ears, but he didn't want to come to an agreement with his mind.

He refused to believe what it was telling him with such desire, and hunger. The man focused now on what Jin was trying to say, as his mouth mimicked a word he was barely able to hear.

Luckily, it wasn't the first attempt he would have at trying to unmasked what the young boy had said. The second time he spoke, his speech was more audible, yet Namjoon still couldn't figure out what the word was, so when Jin shut his eyes, he took the chance to enter the bathroom, just to get a closer listen.

"Ah... Ah.. App.."

"What's he doing? Nie? What's that?" He questioned himself while standing behind the boy, who remained clueless of his presence, since his eyes were still sealed shut, and the position he was in, prevented him from seeing Namjoon through the reflection of his mirror.

Namjoon felt wrong by watching the boy touch himself, but just as he was about to head out, Jin started to moan louder.

"Ah! A... Ap-" Namjoon suddenly gasped out of shock and frightened the boy, exposing his hiding spot, which was literally behind the shower curtain.

In a matter of seconds, the floor had gotten drenched in water, nearly turning into a small kiddy pool.

"JOONIE!? I... I'm sorry... Sorry! I-" Jin attempted to speak further, but he squeezed his eyes closed again, halfway, when his length started twitching, causing him a severe discomfort.

Namjoon approached the teen, who scooted away, too embarrassed to even look him in the eye without feeling guilt.

But seeing him in so much pain was making Namjoon worry.

"You're doing it wrong, Jinnie... That's why it isn't going away. You're supposed to..."

Namjoon took a deep breath in, as his body heated up, hearing Jin moaning. He pushed his own feelings aside to help the boy alleviate the pain he was experiencing.

"T-t-to... what? Agh!! It hurts... N-Namjoon!" Jin took a while to mentally process what he had just done. His body was now crawling with goosebumps, staring at Namjoon who was in just as much of a shock as he was.

"Cute..." Namjoon started to laugh, stretching his arms out to help Jin out of the bathtub.

The young boy was breathing heavily, while staring at Namjoon, who was now wrapping
a towel around him. Even though the towel was thick, and covered up most of the boy's soaked body, Jin could feel something peering right from underneath it.