CHAPTER 1

NAYEON'S POV
I'm actually packing everything since tomorrow I'll move to the college's dorm. I've talked with my parents and we agreed that it would be the best option since our house is quite far from it...

-Dad: Nayeon-ah, are you sure about this?
-Nayeon: Dad, we already talked about it... (smiles) Now there's no way back, I'll live by myself from now on, and you don't need to worry... I know how to take care (chuckles)
-Dad: Yeah, I know... But I can't help but to feel worried about you... You know, you got your mother's look, you are way too beautiful... What if all the boys try to hit on you while I'm not there to protect you?
-Nayeon: (chuckles) It's true that I got goddess visuals, but don't worry... I'll manage by myself...

-Mom: Eh? Are you still trying to persuade her?! We already took a decision, let her pack peacefully!-Dad: (sighs) Okay, okay, I give up

-Dad: (sighs) Okay, okay, I give up...
-Mom: Continue on packing dear, you don't need to worry... (smiles) I trust you, I know you'll do great.

I then continue on packing. I make sure that I'm not forgetting about anything, and then head downstairs to have dinner. This is the last dinner living with my parents... I can't belive what I'm going to do!

-Time skip to the next day-

I'm actually on my way to the dorm, I can't belive it! The day has finally come! This taxi is carrying the last boxes I needes to bring there... The other stuff should had arrived already...

I hope that my roommate doesn't care about it at all... I mean, she should have been awared of my arrival... Ah, I'm really excited, I'm sure that we'll become best friends!

-Driver: We are here, let me help you with the boxes (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, thank you (smiles)

He helps me to carry the boxes until my new apartment... Number 323 of the third floor... This is now my home, I am finally here! I open the door and spot two shoes... I guess that my roommate is already here, and judging by her shoes' size, she's tall.

-Nayeon: Okay, you can leave the boxes here (smiles and pays him) Thanks for your help...
-Driver: Your welcome, it was a pleasure helping such a beauty like you (winks and leaves)

Okay, that was weird... He was actually flirting with me? I just arrived to my new place, and just as dad said, guys are trying to hit on me... Not a bad start I would say...

Anyway, I enter and try to head to my room, but I don't know which one is it, so I just open a random door, and suddenly, out of no where... I spot a guy with just a towel on his lower part... He seems to have finished taking a shower...

I close the door slowly and head back to the living room made a blush mess... Damn it, I thought it would be a nice start, but why have I just seen a half naked guy? Oh god...

I sit at the couch, when suddenly he appears... He looks fine as hell, he's probably one of the most popular guys here... But I wonder where's my roommate... And why is this guy here?! I don't understand anything...

-Nayeon: Uhm, excuse me... Who are you and why are you in my apartment?
-Boy: (looks straight into her eyes)
-Nayeon: W-What is it?
-Boy: (smirks, grabs her jacket and leaves)

What did just happen?! I don't understand anything! This guy appeared to be taking a shower here, and once he finished he just left without telling me anything! What was that smirk for, anyway?

I don't have time to waste with that mysterious jerk... I need to unpack and prepare my room... I've been assisting this college for a week, but I still haven't got to know anyone...

My mission tomorrow is to make some friends. Yeah, that's it... I grab the boxes and bring them to the empty room... Then I start unpacking...

-Time skip until it just rest a box-

Okay, this is the last one... I grab it and notice that there's some numbers written on it... What's this? I then read something that I wasn't expecting...

" ********* Call me soon, TD- Kai"

What's that? Call... Exactly who? TD is for... Oh wait, Taxi Driver! His name is Kai? Why did he leave his number here? Aish, this is way too rushed and fast... I would gladly prefer to meet my roommate first...

I look at the watch hanged at the wall, it's almost time to have dinner... What should I do? Where's my roommate? It would be rude if she returned back home and I were already sleeping...

I must wait for her. Yeah, that's it. Oh, I can even try to prepare something for dinner for the both of us. What kind of food could she like? Ah, I don't know anything about her... This is going to be difficult...

Suddenly, the door sounds like someone is unlocking it. Please, tell me that it is my roommate! I've waited a lot for this... Please, please...

No way! What is he doing here again! Is this guy an idiot or what?! I approach him really pissed while he checks me from head to toe

No way! What is he doing here again! Is this guy an idiot or what?! I approach him really pissed while he checks me from head to toe... Damn it, he's intimidating me...

-Nayeon: You jerk! What are you doing here again?! Can't you see that in this place there's only space for two persons?!
-Boy: As long as I know, there are just two persons now... (smirks)
-Nayeon: No! This place is for my roommate and I... You just don't understand...
-Boy: (rises and eyebrow)
-Nayeon: What?
-Boy: You are not too smart, right? (walks past Nayeon)
-Nayeon: How do you dare, you idiot! (clings on your arm trying to stop you)
-Boy: What are you doing?! Let me go!
-Nayeon: No way... You can't enter my roommate's room! (pulling you)
-Boy: You idiot, that's MY room!
-Nayeon: Eh? (let go of you and falls to the floor)
-Boy: Damn it, why do they keep on sending here weird people? (sighs and enters your room locking the door)

No way... This guy is my new roommate? Wait, am I going to live with a guy?! That's not possible! That's wrong, totally wrong! What if he tries something to me?!