CHAPTER 6

-Sungjoon: Hey Nayeon, are you there? Open the door...

No response... Why can't she be like she was the first day? Where's the brave, noisy and annoying girl that almost kicked me out of my own house?

-Sungjoon: Nayeon... If you don't open the door in three seconds, I'll sure kick it like Lisa did in that MV, are you listening to me?!... Okay, one, two, three... You wanted it like this...

I kick the door down, and just on time I would say... She's actually trying to commit suicide! I run to her and pull her away from that rope hanging form the roof...

-Sungjoon: What the hell are you doing?!
-Nayeon: (crying) Let me go... I don't want to live anymore... Please...
-Sungjoon: There's no way I'll allow you to kill yourself... What the hell happened to you?

-Nayeon: Why would you even care, huh?! You hate me since the first moment you saw me here! -Sungjoon: That's not true

-Sungjoon: That's not true... (rolls youf eyes)
-Nayeon: It is! You clearly said that you were not interested in me...
-Sungjoon: I meant it in a romantic way, you thought that I would do something to you just because I'm a guy... (sighs) Look, tell me what bothered you, I'll apologize and we'll have a peaceful college life, okay?
-Nayeon: It is too late now... (looks down)
-Sungjoon: Why?
-Nayeon: Nothing is working out the way I wanted to! I don't have any friend yet, you ignore me completely and if it couldn't be worse, I've been raped! (crying out loud)
-Sungjoon: You what?! (jaw drops)
-Nayeon: Yeah, yeah, go ahead now... Call me bitch, slut... Whatever you want... At this point I don't care about anything else...

Is that the reason why she arrived crying the other day? Why the hell didn't she tell me about this? We could had done something about it...

-Nayeon: That's the reason why I need you to let me go... I seriously don't want to continue with this... Why must I suffer like this? I didn't do anything to anyone... (still crying)

I then get up and pull her away from the rope by hugging her... I think that this is, in part, my fault... I shouldn't had acted that rude at first... But how in the world would I have known that she was going through that much?!

-Sungjoon: Okay... Nayeon, I won't let you commit suicide. That's a fact. And don't worry, we'll find a way to solve your problems... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Why are you so suddenly nice to me?! Is it because you feel sorry for what happened to me?!
-Sungjoon: No, it's because I'm mad at myself. I should have known that you where going through that much... (sighs) I'm sorry, Nayeon... I really am... (looks down)
-Nayeon: (sighs) You don't know how disgusting was it... He locked me inside his taxi and drive to a private place, there he got on top of me and-
-Sungjoon: Enough, you don't need to remember such horrible things... (pats her back) Don't worry, we'll solve it this weekend...
-Nayeon: This weekend?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, this weekend I have free time... (smiles) The agency will let me be for once...

-Nayeon: Aren't you going to spend your free time with Sana? She's the only one you are interested in

-Sungjoon: Sana is mad at me because I did something wrong... She's staying over with Mark... (sighs and looks down) So don't worry, we'll focus on you totally...
-Nayeon: (looks down) Thank you (shyly)
-Sungjoon: Let's take this out then (takes the rope) I don't want you to try something like this never again... (sighs) I'll throw it away...
-Nayeon: (chuckles) Fine, I won't...
-Sungjoon: By the way, there's a girl who seems to be really nice... I'll introduce you to her, maybe you can become friends...
-Nayeon: Are you talking about Sana? Cause we already know each other...
-Sungjoon: No, it's not Sana, she's Momo... The girl who sits on your other side... (microwaving something)
-Nayeon: You actually talked with another girl?!
-Sungjoon: Yeah, well... I asked her about you, I didn't know you were still at home... I thought that you left and let me sleep at the couch...
-Nayeon: (smiles shyly)
-Sungjoon: Why are you smiling like that?
-Nayeon: Nothing, I'm happy that you are starting to be more social... (smiles) By the way, what are you microwaving?
-Sungjoon: Oh, it's some food that I bought on my way back here... Do you want some?
-Nayeon: (nods)
-Sungjoon: Fine, we'll divide it into two, then...

NAYEON'S POV
What is this? Some minutes ago I was seriously thinking on killing myself, but now that Sungjoon came and treat me nicely... I want to keep on going. I feel a relief that he's here with me right now...

 I feel a relief that he's here with me right now

-Nayeon: Sungjoon...
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: Can we be friends?
-Sungjoon: Why do you ask so suddenly?
-Nayeon: Does that mean a "no"?
-Sungjoon: You know, I have never been friends with a girl before... I only have my gang from the agency and Sana, that's all... I don't know if I would be a great friend...
-Nayeon: You would need to do just one thing... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: What would it be?
-Nayeon: Stay by my side... (smiles) I don't want to be alone, I'm terribly afraid of being lonely...
-Sungjoon: (sighs and looks to the ceiling) Fine, I guess that I can try being your friend...
-Nayeon: Cool! I'll call you "Sun" from now on, okay? (smiles) I'm really happy, I also wanted to call you like that...
-Sungjoon: Okay, however you want it Nay... (smiles shyly)

Nay... He called me by a nickname! Finally! Finally! Dad, mom, I finally got to make a friend... Sun is kind of rude and cold, but I think that soon we'll get along really well...

He promised to help me this weekend with the Taxi Driver issue... And right now, everything I can do is to trust him... So yeah, I'll have faith in Sun. After all, he's now my savior...