CHAPTER 20

SUNGJOON'S POV
We dance the whole song in that position until without noticing, the song ends but we continue in the same position... Nayeon's hands still around my neck and mine at her waist...

-Nayeon: Sun... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Nayeon... (serious) I think that I have fallen for you... (looks to the floor)
-Nayeon: Eh? So suddenly? (surprised)
-Sungjoon: Sorry, it may be because of the beer or whatever I want to blame... I just realized that I'm in love with you...
-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: I know, I know... I haven't talked with Sana for the past months... I know that this may probably hurt her, but I love you Nayeon... (sighs) I'm in love with you, I don't feel anything when I'm with her... And when I'm with you... (puts a hand on your chest) You make feel in a rollercoaster of emotions... (smiles)

-Nayeon: Oh my god

-Nayeon: Oh my god... This is crazy... Sun, are you sure? Are you sure about your feelings towards me? I mean, this is not because of Sunhee? You are probably just excited about the baby...
-Sungjoon: (grabs her hands) I'm sure about my feelings, I love you Nayeon (smiles)
-Nayeon: Ah! (blushed pushes you)
-Sungjoon: Hey! (falls to the couch)
-Nayeon: I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm just nervous, really nervous... (brings her hands to her head) I mean, I love you too Sun... But what will happen now? We live together... And I'm about to have a daughter... Does this turn us into a family? We are not even married and we are living together! (panics)
-Sungjoon: Nayeon, calm... I just confessed you don't need to rush that much... (chuckles) Love is a game of patience...
-Nayeon: (sighs and sits) Sorry, I just overreacted... You know, I'm really really happy... I could even kiss you (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: Well... You can (smiles and srughs) You told me that you didn't want to do something like that until you knew that it was real... Well, this real, I love you...
-Nayeon: You are telling me way too much times that you love me in a short time... It's overwhelming... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: So...? (smiles and gets closer to her)
-Nayeon: (blushes) E-Eh... Wait, Sun you need to talk with Sana first... Who knows, maybe once you see her again you go back to her arms and you just played with my feelings...
-Sungjoon: Nayeon, this is serious-
-Nayeon: (smiles) And I'm not saying that it is not, I'm just telling you to totally break up with Sana. If we are gonna do this, we'll do it seriously... If you say to love me, then be all mine...
-Sungjoon: Fine (smiles) I'll call her and I'll meet her to break up...
-Nayeon: Until Sunhee borns...
-Sungjoon: Eh?
-Nayeon: I'll wait for you until Sunhee borns... If you haven't broken up with Sana when she's born, then I'll refuse to accept your feelings... (serious) I can't just focus on romance, when my daughter will need all my attention...

-Sungjoon: Fine, I understand it perfectly... (smiles) I'll solve this as soon as possible, and just so you know... Sunhee is also one of my priorities... But I think that there can be space for a love life too...
-Nayeon: (smiles) You'll need to prove so to me...
-Sungjoon: I'll do it (smiles and kisses her cheek)
-Nayeon: (blushes and glares at you)
-Sungjoon: I know, I know... Your lips are forbidden until I break up with Sana, but you didn't say anything about kissing your cheek (smiles and srughs)
-Nayeon: Idiot... (smiles)

We then spent the rest of the night dancing and partying together while talking about how would we like our future with Sunhee be like...

And later on, before going to sleep, I make sure to write Sana and tell her to meet me tomorrow... I seriously need to solve this. Sana has been really important to me, but now Nayeon makes me feel loved.

-Time skip until the next day-

I wake up soon and preparing the breakfast for the both of us... Nayeon wakes up while I'm messing around the kitchen... She looks cute with her sleepy face, but hey! Take care, she can have a horrible mood at first...

-Sungjoon: Good morning... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Morning... (yawns) What are you preparing, Sun?
-Sungjoon: I'm preparing pancakes... Is that okay for you? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, totally (smiles) by the way... About the other talk... What are you going to do? I think that I was carried away and told you that you have until the baby comes...
-Sungjoon: It's okay, I already sent her a message... We'll be meeting after having breakfast... (starts eating) Today you don't need to wait for me... I'll come back home really late since I need to stay at the agency...
-Nayeon: Does that mean that we won't see each other today?
-Sungjoon: Sadly, yes... But don't worry, I already called Momo and told her to come over to stay with you... (smiles)
-Nayeon: It's okay... But I would like to see you still... The day feels quite long if you are not around... (looks down)
-Sungjoon: Why do you want me to stay here? (smirks)
-Nayeon: For nothing special... Don't belive in your wild imagination, you perv (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: (laughs) I wasn't thinking in anything perverted...
-Nayeon: (suspicious look)
-Sungjoon: Well, maybe... A bit? (giggles)
-Nayeon: I knew it! (hits your arm playfully) I have a baby, I can't do such stuff now!
-Sungjoon: I know, I know... And you don't need to worry... I'll wait (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Well, you'll wait in case you really break up with Sana...
-Sungjoon: Of course I'll break up with her, what makes you think the opposite?
-Nayeon: Well, I know that she's really, REALLY special for you... When I met you, your world just worked out around her... (avoids eye contact)
-Sungjoon: Nayeon, I won't get tired of saying that I love you. You, and only you. Today I'll finish with all your doubts... Just wait (smiles and starts getting ready to leave)