CHAPTER 22

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-
-Sungjoon: Nayeon c'mon... Why are you taking that much time? We are about to be late...
-Nayeon: (opens the bathroom door) I needed to do my makeup... I don't know about you, but I'm well known for being always pretty... (winks)

-Sungjoon: Nayeon, we are heading to the last sonography

-Sungjoon: Nayeon, we are heading to the last sonography... You don't need to do your make up for that... Plus, it'll be just the doctor and us...
-Nayeon: Exactly, I must look pretty for you all the time (smiles)
-Sungjoon: You are already pretty for me all the time... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I know, you've been blessed with me... (jokes)
-Sungjoon: (chuckles and kisses her forehead) Let's go...
-Nayeon: (flustered) Y-Yeah... (smiles)

We head to the parking and get inside the car... I can't belive that that little chair at the back, will soon be occupied... Basically, we'll have a little Nayeon... Isn't that awesome?

-Time skip until you finished the sonogram-

-Nayeon: Sunhee is totally healthy... (smiles) We are taking great care of her...
-Sungjoon: Yeah... (smiles)
-Nayeon: By the way, I'm a little bit thirsty, can you grab me a strawberry juice? I'll be heading to the car since I can't walk fast... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Are you Chaeyoung now? (jokes)
-Nayeon: (laughs) What?! Can't I eat strawberries too?
-Sungjoon: Sure thing... Wait for me at the car then... (smiles) I'll buy you a strawberry juice...
-Nayeon: Great, thank you handsome (smiles and leaves)

I seriously can't wait for Sunhee so Nayeon's cravings stop... She'll ruin me at this rate... She's an expensive girl, everything must be the best quality possible...

NAYEON'S POV
Sun is seriously the best! He's so cute... He's always buying whatever I ask for... I must make sure to make it up for him, I'm really thankful for everything he did for us...

Sunhee will be well raised as long as we remain together... Sun is the best like father possible... Yeah, Sun will be like Sunhee's father... Ah, I can't belive that I already have a family!

-Someone: Oh Nayeon... I didn't know that we were having a family... (smiles)

-Nayeon: (paralyzed) You! -Kai: Hi babe

-Kai: Hi babe... It's been almost a year, right? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Stop! Stay still, don't get near me... (terrified)
-Kai: What? I'm not going to do anything... I mean, you are carrying my baby, I have the right to sense it, right? (smirks) What are we having? Boy? Girl?
-Sungjoon: (appears) You don't need to know. It's none of your business. (serious) Nayeon get inside the car...
-Kai: Hey, I'm having a talk with-
-Sungjoon: If you try something, the only thing you will have a talk with will be my knuckles... (glares at him)
-Kai: Hey, don't leave me as the bad guy here... You probably know that the baby is mine and not yours, right?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, so? Get lost you idiot...
-Kai: I have the right to know about my baby... And if you don't allow me to get closer, we'll see each other at the court... (smirks)
-Sungjoon: It'll be like that then...

SUNGJOON'S POV
We get inside the car and start heading back home as fast as possible... What the hell is this guy trying to do now? Wasn't he jailed?

-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Don't worry Nayeon (smiles) Sunhee will remain here, with us... I'll make sure of it...
-Nayeon: Thank you Sun... (smiles) But he may be right, he's the father... As long as I wished it was you instead, we can't do anything about the genetic... (sighs)
-Sungjoon: Is that the problem? The fact that Sunhee is not my daughter? (thinking) I'll show the judge that I'm the perfect father for her, and that the taxi driver won't be able to take care of her... Don't worry, we just need to show some evidences at the court... (smiles)

-Nayeon: How are we going to so? -Sungjoon: Hmm

-Sungjoon: Hmm... I think that we need a lawyer first. But don't you worry, just focus on Sunhee, I'll do the rest... (smiles)
-Nayeon: How am I going to leave everything to you? Sun, it's my daughter I must protect her too...
-Sungjoon: Yeah, and you are my girlfriend, that's why I'll protect you (hugs Nayeon) Just watch the TV, I'll do some calls to the agency...
-Nayeon: The agency?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, we have the best lawyers possible... Just imagine, we are models and sometimes people doesn't respect the rules... They steal our pictures and that's illegal... (smiles) Our lawyers are really fierce... That guy won't have a chance against us...
-Nayeon: You are the best Sun, you can seriously solve anything... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I'm just trying my best to protect what's more important for me... (smiles and srughs)
-Nayeon: (smiles and kisses you) I'll change and head to the living room... Don't take too much with those calls, okay?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, don't worry (smiles)

While Nayeon is heading to change into more confy clothes, I decide to call my father. I wonder which one of our lawyers is available right now... They are usually really busy...

Dad: Yeah? Sungjoon?
Me: Dad, are you busy right now?
Dad: Well, yeah... What's the matter anyway?
Me: Do we have any lawyer available right now?
Dad: I think so... But what happened? Is someone taking your pics without any right?
Me: No, just a guy who is trying to claim my daughter as his...
Dad: What? I heard correctly? Daughter?
Me: Dad, we need to have a talk... But now it's not the moment... Can you send me a lawyer?
Dad: Yeah, sure...
Me: Thank you, I'll be hanging now (hangs up)

Okay, it is done... Ugh, I'll need to have a talk with dad apart from talking with the lawyer... He probably wants to know about Sunhee... But how do I tell him that she's not my daughter?

And how do I explain him, that I broke up with Sana? What will he think when he discovers that im with Nayeon? Ah... I'm really scared, and mom, what will mom say?