CHAPTER 13

NAYEON'S POV
-Time skip until the visit left-

Okay, so now that the girls are gone... I should talk with Sun, he said that he had something to tell me... And not gonna lie, I'm seriously curious.

I head to his room and knock the door asking for permission. I wouldn't like another incident like the one we had when we first saw each other... Wait, why isn't he answering? Does he has his earphones on?

I open the door and realize that he fell asleep... How could he fall asleep when it just passed three hours? Plus, it's still really soon... Did he even had lunch before taking a nap? Aish, seriously...

 Did he even had lunch before taking a nap? Aish, seriously

Ugh, I hate to admit it... But he's seriously handsome... Even when he's just sleeping. I guess that's what being a model is like... He looks good not matter what happens... How lucky...

I start approaching his bed and sit at the edge... He seems to be sleeping peacefully... I wonder what did he talk about with his father...

-Sungjoon: Staring while someone's sleeping is creepy... (opens his eyes)
-Nayeon: You were awake?! (surprised)
-Sungjoon: I heard you knocking and I woke up... (chuckles) But I thought that you would allow me to continue with my sleep...
-Nayeon: You should had told me something, idiot! (laughs) I would had left you to sleep if that's what you wanted...
-Sungjoon: Well, it doesn't matter now... I'm wide awake and I wouldn't be able go back to sleep... (gets up) I'm hungry too... I think I'm gonna eat some ramen... Do you want some?
-Nayeon: Nah it's okay, I had lunch with the girls... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Oh yeah, the girls... I forgot about them... (chuckles) Did you have fun?
-Nayeon: Yeah, they are really supporting... (smiles) They said they would become aunties thanks to me... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: I see... (looks to the calendar) Next week you have another visit with the doctor...
-Nayeon: Yup, that's it... I would ask one of them to come with me... But I don't know, it would be weird...
-Sungjoon: Hmm... Do you want me to come along with you? (smiles) That day... I'll manage with my schedule...
-Nayeon: Are you serious?!
-Sungjoon: Yeah, if that's what you-
-Nayeon: (hugs you) Thanks... Seriously, you don't know how much important is your support for me...
-Sungjoon: (hugs her back) I promised I would always be by your side...

-Nayeon: (smiles) So

-Nayeon: (smiles) So... What was what you wanted to tell me before?
-Sungjoon: Before?
-Nayeon: Yeah, you said that we would talk when we had some intimacy...
-Sungjoon: Ah, well... I think that it's better to wait some more... (smiles) I'll tell you in another moment, okay? (pats her head)
-Nayeon: Aw, now you'll leave me all curious... (pouts)
-Sungjoon: Sorry... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: Could you bring me some vanilla ice cream?
-Sungjoon: So suddenly?
-Nayeon: Please~
-Sungjoon: Fine...

SUNGJOON'S POV
I then finish eating my ramen and leave heading to a nerby store... Gosh, why does she want to eat ice cream so suddenly? Is it because of being pregnant? I think it is way too soon for her to have cravings...

-Someone: Oh, my... It's Jeon Sungjoon! (points at you)
-Sungjoon: (waves and smiles)
-Someone: Woah, I just saw you in a poster... (amazed)
-Sungjoon: (smiles and nods)
-Someone: Woah, oppa... You are more handsome in person... (smiles)

-Sungjoon: Haha, thank you

-Sungjoon: Haha, thank you... (smiles and enters the store)

I enter the store and head to the frozen sections... Let's see, vanilla ice cream... I'm looking for the ice cream that Nayeon asked me for, when I suddenly notice someone taking pics of me...

I look around but I don't see anyone... How weird... I continue on looking for the ice cream when once again, I notice someone taking a pic... I turn as fast as possible and spot the girl from before...

I quickly grab the ice cream and pay for it, later on I rush outside the store... But still I feel how someone is following me... Damn it, this is scaring... What should I do?

I can't head back home or else... The one following me could follow me back home... I can't. Plus, Nayeon is also there and I can't allow her to be in danger...

I'm running through Seoul's streets when suddenly, someone appears from no where and jumps into the person following me... I turn around to spot Mark grabbing the girl from before...

-Sungjoon:...
-Girl: Oppa! You are really handsome! You don't need to worry, I took some pretty pics of you while you were buying and ice cream! (smiles)
-Mark: Sun, don't worry... (smiles) You can go back home, I have her under control...
-Sungjoon: You can't call me Sun, we are not friends Mark...
-Mark: How can you say so? You are Sana's boyfriend, and she's my best friend... That means that we are friends too (smiles)

-Sungjoon: Look, I'm thankful that you helped me with this stalker, but we are not friends

-Sungjoon: Look, I'm thankful that you helped me with this stalker, but we are not friends... Now, if you excuse me, I need to go back home or else the ice cream will melt... (leaves)

MARK'S POV
I wait until we can't see Sungjoon anymore, and then I let go of Seolhyun... I don't know, this was a plan that Sana said that would work to make Sungjoon and I closer...

-Seolhyun: Do you think that it worked?
-Mark: I don't know... I should call Sana now... She said that if I got to get closer to him, he would stop suspecting about Sana and I being together...
-Seolhyun: Yeah, well... Sungjoon seems to be the smart type of guy... I don't know if you'll be able to trick him...
-Mark: We will... We must. Our future depends on that guy...
-Seolhyun: I feel sorry for him, he truly loves Sana and she's just trying to take advantage of her...
-Mark: Well, there's a new problem now... Sungjoon is getting closer to another girl called Nayeon. Sana is trying to make them two separate... And my mission is to become closer to Sungjoon meanwhile...
-Seolhyun: You sure are smart...
-Mark: Of course, it's a matter of time until we become rich... (smiles)