CHAPTER 19

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Jinjin: How about if we have a party here? (smirks) I mean, that way we would get to know Nayeon's friends...
-Sanha: Hyung, you are seriously smart! (amazed)
-Sungjoon: Wait, wait... Wait a moment...
-Rocky: What's the problem?
-Sungjoon: Nayeon is pregnant I don't think this is the kind of necessities she has right now...
-Moonbin: Sun, don't be a mood breaker... (pouts) Nayeon-ssi, you want to party, right?
-Nayeon: Uh... Why not? (smiles) This may be my last party before becoming a mother...
-Sungjoon: What are you saying? You can't drink alcohol...
-Nayeon: I can drink some other stuff, I don't need to drink alcohol to party. Don't worry Sun, I'll be great... (smiles) Plus, you'll be by my side, right?
-Sungjoon: (sighs) Always...

-Jinjin: It is said then! Guys, let's head back home and get ready for tonight

-Jinjin: It is said then! Guys, let's head back home and get ready for tonight... We may meet really beautiful girls tonight... (smiles) And who knows, maybe we meet our soulmate...
-Sanha: We'll see you later! (chuckles)
-MJ: We'll bring the drinks and so, Sun, make sure to prepare great music for tonight... (smiles)
-Moonbin: And tell the girls to dress sexy, Nayeon... (winks)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) I will...

Then, all of they leave leaving Nayeon and I alone... Damn it, now we are having a party in our house?! That's not what Nayeon needs... She needs to be calmed and peaceful... And this is just the opposite...

-Nayeon: (places a hand on your shoulder) Don't worry... I'll take care... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: (sighs) I don't know if this is a great idea after all...
-Nayeon: It'll be fine... (smiles) Oh, and the baby room looks amazing... You did an awesome work...

-Sungjoon: (chuckles) I'm glad you like it

-Sungjoon: (chuckles) I'm glad you like it... I hope Sunhee does as well...
-Nayeon: She will (smiles and pecks your cheek)
-Sungjoon: (blushes a bit)
-Nayeon: I know that you are not sure about your feelings yet... (smiles) But I am...
-Sungjoon: Nayeon (smiles)
-Nayeon: Well, get inside the shower, we need to look great tonight!(smiles)
-Sungjoon: Ah, yeah... (heads to the shower)

We then start getting ready, and while we are waiting for the rest to come, we put on some music... Nayeon looks happy, I guess that she's seriously craving for some fun...

-Nayeon: Ah, I love this song (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: I know, I have it on my Playlist just for you... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) Why don't you dance with me to it?
-Sungjoon: Dance? I'm not that good at dancing... (giggles)
-Nayeon: C'mon, you are Sun. There's nothing you can't do... (smiles and grabs your arms) Would you do it for me?
-Sungjoon: Agh, you are cheating when you do that cute faces... You know I can't say no to you... (sighs)
-Nayeon: Cool, let's dance! (smiles)

(A: Nayeon dances not doing that much movements)

-Sungjoon: Okay... (panting) That was fun... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: I know right (smiles) Sunhee is moving... I think that she liked the song...
-Sungjoon: She's moving?
-Nayeon: Yeah (smiles) Do you want to feel her?
-Sungjoon: F-Feel her?
-Nayeon: C'mon, give me your hand (smiles and grabs your hand)

I let her lead my hand to her tummy, and just when I place my hand there, I feel her. I feel the baby. I'm feeling Sunhee... Nayeon is seriously going to have a baby soon... It's something really exciting...

-Nayeon: (smiles)
-Sungjoon: It's surprising... (amazed)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) Do you feel like becoming a father? (jokes)
-Sungjoon: (laughs) Sunhee... I think that she'll be a great kid... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I also think so... (smiles) She may be forced because of that idiot, but I'll make sure that she grows up as a loved child...
-Sungjoon: That's... That's really sweet of you, Nayeon. You'll be an excellent mother (smiles)

And just then, someone knocks our door... I head over there, and once I open the door, I bump with Jeongyeon... Where are the others?

-Sungjoon: Where's the rest? (confused)
-Jeongyeon: We thought of this plan so you could have fun together... (hands you a bag) Here you have drinks for the both of you... Have fun tonight, and let's see if you clear your thoughts... (smiles)

(A: This has nothing to do with the story

(A: This has nothing to do with the story... But man, Jeongyeon is sooo pretty~)

She then leaves and I return back to the living room astonished... Then, today there's no party? I mean, it's a party just for Nayeon and I?

-Nayeon: Where are the rest? I heard Jeongyeon... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: They won't come, apparently they planned this so we could have fun together and so alone... (smiles shyly)
-Nayeon: Oh... (smiles) Well, let's have fun then...

I hand Nayeon a non alcoholic drink, and I take a beer... We then turn the music louder and start dancing again like before... This is weird, we live together but tonight feels as if we were meeting for the first time again...

-Nayeon: What are you staring at? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I'm staring at you (chuckles) You are pretty, Im Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Tell me something I don't know (jokes)
-Sungjoon: Sunhee will be prettier... (laughs)
-Nayeon: (laughs) I'll be okay if she's the only girl prettier than me... I'll be really proud of her... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: (laughs)

Suddenly, the music, which was on a random playlist, changes into a slowly song... Nayeon is seriously trying to pierce me by looking that straight to me...

-Sungjoon: What is it? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: You know exactly what it is... (smirks)
-Sungjoon: May I dance with you? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Exactly (smiles and approaches you)

She then puts her arms around your neck, and I place my hands at her waist... This is funny, her tummy is that big that is separating us a little bit...

-Nayeon: Sunhee is between us... We can't get closer... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: Instead of looking at it in that way, why don't we say that she's making us be this close? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Fine... (smiles)

We then start dancing to the slow music, and Nayeon stares into my eyes meanwhile... This is something weird... I have never done something like this with Sana. And here, Ms. Im is making me a mess...

God I have a problem... Nayeon is making me feel lot of stuff... It is not Sunhee the one who's making me feel like this... It's also Nayeon. I tried to srugh it off, but now I can't deny it. Damn it, I have fallen for Nayeon...