CHAPTER 24

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip until afternoon-

-Nayeon: Woah, it's been really long since I last visited them...
-Sungjoon: Well, you came to tell them that you were pregnant... Now, the one who should be nervous... It's me... (gulps)
-Nayeon: Yeah, well... You'll see... (avoiding eye contact) I didn't tell them...
-Sungjoon: Eh? (paralyzed)
-Nayeon: Surprise! (giggles) We'll tell them together...
-Sungjoon: Oh my god Nayeon... Why didn't you tell them?!
-Nayeon: I... I was afraid... (looks down) They would call me a shame for the family if they discovered that I was raped... (sighs)
-Sungjoon: (approaches Nayeon and hugs her) It's okay... I understand, we'll need to lie a little bit and say that I'm the father (smiles) Don't worry, we just need to tell them that Sunhee is the result of our real love...

-Nayeon: Awww Sun! I love you~ (does aegyo) -Sungjoon: I know you do

-Sungjoon: I know you do... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (takes a deep breath) Okay, let's do this... (rings the bell)
-Woman: (opens the door) Oh, Nayeon--(gasps shocked)
-Nayeon: Hi mom... (smiles) I'm also really glad to see you again...

Then Nayeon enters and before I could enter following her, her mom closes the door living me outside. What do I do now?

NAYEON'S POV
Oh gosh... I just arrived and mom already reacted like that, I wonder how will dad react... It'll be, for sure, worse...

-Mom: Dear, can you belive it?! Look who's here...
-Dad: (appears) Nayeon--(gasps) Im Nayeon! Can you please explain me what's going on here?!
-Nayeon: Well, I think that it is quite obvious... You are going to be grandparents... (smiles)
-Mom: How can you just split it out? I mean, we didn't even know that you had a boyfriend?!
-Dad: Yeah, plus... Shouldn't you have introduced him to us first?!
-Nayeon: That's why I came here... I'm going to introduce you to my future husband... We'll get married tomorrow... (smiles)
-Both: Tomorrow?!
-Nayeon: Yeah, at the court... I know that it may sound rushed, but listen, we are serious... We really love each other... (smiles)
-Mom: (sighs) Oh Nayeon, we didn't expect this from you...
-Dad: You didn't even invite us to the wedding...
-Nayeon: No one's invited, it's just my boyfriend and I... I mean, it's not a celebration, the official one will be later on. When both families get to know better... (smiles)
-Dad: Well, that makes a little bit more of sense...
-Mom: And where's the boy?
-Nayeon: (turns around) Here--Where's Sun?!

 -Mom: And where's the boy? -Nayeon: (turns around) Here--Where's Sun?!

-Dad: What's wrong?
-Nayeon: I thought he was actually behind me... Mom... You didn't leave him outside, right?
-Mom: Well... I didn't know you were bringing someone... (srughs)
-Nayeon: Aish... (heads to the exit and opens you the door) Sun!
-Sungjoon: Hi... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Why didn't you ring the bell?!
-Sungjoon: I didn't want to bother, plus I thought that maybe I didn't have the right to come in yet... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Aish you dummy, you'll go to wherever I go... And same the other way (smiles) We'll be together all the time, okay?
-Sungjoon: Yup (smiles softly)

SUNGJOON'S POV
I then enter the house behind Nayeon, okay, the time to face her parents has come... I must show my best version... I should try to convince them that I'm enough for their daughter...

-Nayeon: Okay, mom, dad... He's Jeon-
-N. Mom: Jeon Sungjoon! (yelling) What is he doing in our house?! Oh my god! Has someone ever told you that you are much handsome in person? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Eh? (smiles)
-N. Dad: I didn't expect this... A super model is actually going out with our daughter? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Wait... Do you know him?
-N. Mom: I have a pic of him in my phone (smiles) I'm a big fan...
-Sungjoon: Oh, haha... I'm really glad (smiles and shakes her hands)
-N. Mom: Does this mean that you are now my son in law?
-Sungjoon: If you accept me... Then, yes... I would love to since I seriously love Nayeon and we are waiting a baby... (smiles)
-N. Dad: She's a big fan of yours... Of course you are accepted (jokes) But how's that you are having a baby? What happened with college?
-Nayeon: Eh-
-Sungjoon: It was a mistake if I'm honest... (bows) I'm really sorry, I got carried away and we were not careful about it. (smiles) That doesn't mean that I'm not excited about forming a family with Nayeon... I'm really craving to meet our little daughter Sunhee...
-N. Mom: Sunhee... It's a precious name... (smiles) What do you think, dear? Aren't they the perfect couple?
-N. Dad: Sungjoon-ah... We are now family, but just so you know. I don't care if you are a model or whatever, if you don't take care of my daughter, you'll need to face me...
-Nayeon: Dad... Sungjoon is even maintaining me... Not to say, that he's the one who had paid for all the medical revisions and so... (smiles) Sun is the best...
-Sungjoon: I'm just trying my best to make her as happy as possible... And same will I do with Sunhee... (smiles)

 (smiles)

-N. Mom: Ah, his smile is breathtaking...
-Nayeon: Mom! (embarrassed)
-Sungjoon: It's okay, it's okay... Thanks Ms for thinking that well of me... (smiles and bows)
-N. Mom: Can we take a picture together? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Sure (smiles)

Well, this went much better than what I expected. Of course, the fact that her mother is a big fan of mine, made it all easier...

Her parents made us stay to have dinner all together, and take the chance to get to know me better... I can't belive how fast everything is going, tomorrow we'll face my father.

Gosh, and we'll be getting married too... Our lawyer said that it'll be a strong point to win Sunhee's custody... I'm really motivated to do this, plus Nayeon looks really happy too.

And if Nayeon is happy, then it's worth it. She had suffered a lot, but from now on, I just want her to enjoy her life...