CHAPTER 8

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

Nayeon seems to become really popular, not only between boys, but also between girls, it was amazing. Momo and her are now closer than ever, but their gang grew up a lot...

And about me and Sana, well we are together but she's acting colder than an ice... It is seriously hurting for me... I don't know how will this end, but we need to go back to how we used to be...

Oh that weekend that Sana spent with Mark, some rumors of they two dating started. I don't belive them, but I was hurted. Sana with Mark? Please, she always says that he's just a childhood friend and that I shouldn't worry about.

While Sana was doing god knows what with Mark, Nayeon and I headed to the police office. We then reported what Kai, the taxi driver did, and soon he was caught... Apparently, he was trying to attack Nayeon again... What a relief that they caught him on time...

And now, well, I'm trying to make Nayeon wake up since we will be late to class if not... Why is she sleeping that much today?

-Sungjoon: Nayeon, c'mon... You need to wake up, we'll be late if not...
-Nayeon: Sun... I don't feel good...
-Sungjoon: What's wrong? (approaches her)
-Nayeon: I need to... Vomit...
-Sungjoon: W-Wait! Don't do it on me, I'll bring you something so you can do it, or much better, let's head to the bathroom...

I accompany Nayeon to the bathroom, and when she starts vomiting, I grab her hair so she doesn't get it dirty

I accompany Nayeon to the bathroom, and when she starts vomiting, I grab her hair so she doesn't get it dirty... Did she drink way too much and now she's having hangover?

-Sungjoon: Did you drink that much yesterday?
-Nayeon: I didn't drink anything... (vomits again) But I've been feeling really bad lately...
-Sungjoon: How weird... Do you want to head to the doctor?
-Nayeon: No... I don't have money enough to pay for it... I'll stay here at home, go to class... I'll be alright by myself...
-Sungjoon: You silly Nayeon, get dressed... We are heading to the doctor...
-Nayeon: I told you that I don't have money-
-Sungjoon: I'll pay for it, I was an idiot when we first met... I own it to you... (smiles and pats her back)
-Nayeon: You don't need to do it... (smiles weakly)
-Sungjoon: C'mon, get up~ I'll be okay if I miss today's classes... I already know that lesson (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (tries to get up) The girls will be worried--(falls against your chest) A-Ah, I guess that I'm dizzy... Sorry Sun...
-Sungjoon: It's okay, let's go to your room... (smiles) I'll write the girls later, I need to tell Sana too... Uhm, do you think that you can get changed by yourself?
-Nayeon: Sun, you perv... Don't take advantage of this situation... (tries to hit your arm)
-Sungjoon: Fine, fine... I'll wait at the living room then (smiles)

I head to the living room, and while Nayeon is still changing. I start sending messages to her friends so they know that she's sick and that she won't head to class today. And now, I must tell Sana...

Me: Sweetie, I won't be able to head to class today😅 Nayeon got sick and I'm bringing her to the doctor... I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
Sana❤️: Are you cheating, Sun?
Me: Huh? Of course not!
Sana❤️: Do you like her?
Me: I'm telling you that I don't!
Sana❤️: Sun... It would hurt me a lot if you were in love with her, you know that I love you, right? 💕
Me: I know... I love you too my love 🖤
Sana❤️: Let's meet this weekend, then...
Me: Okay, let's talk about the details later...
Sana❤️: 👍

Well, I thought it would be worse... She's probably now with Mark and that's why it didn't affect her that much... Anyway, I need to focus on Nayeon now... She may have eaten something rotten...

-Nayeon: What did they say?
-Sungjoon: They told me to take care of you... Nothing else... They are already in class...
-Nayeon: And... Sana?
-Sungjoon: Well, we could say that she's a little bit pissed... But, it's okay, nothing serious neither (smiles) Now, let's head to the doctor...
-Nayeon: (nods)

We then get in my car, and I drive to the doctor... I hope it is nothing serious, Nayeon needs to be back to class as soon as possible...

-Sungjoon: Okay, we are here... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Can you enter with me?
-Sungjoon: Don't you prefer to enter alone? Just in case the doctor asks intimate stuff...
-Nayeon: No, no... I would feel terribly lonely... You already know a lot about me, I wouldn't care if you knew about something personal... I know you'll keep it secret (weakly smiles)

 I know you'll keep it secret (weakly smiles)

-Sungjoon: Okay, then... Let's enter (smiles)

We enter to that room where the doctor attends you, and while I take a seat, Nayeon starts explaining how she's been feelings lately... The doctors is taking notes about everything, and suddenly, he raises his head and smiles at Nayeon... What does that mean?

-Nayeon: So, the thing is... Am I dying?
-Sungjoon: (thinking) You don't need to be that dramatic...
-Doctor: Nope, you are not dying... Way more the opposite, you'll make someone born... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Eh?
-Sungjoon: (frozen)
-Doctor: Yeah, you are pregnant of a little bit more of two weeks... (smiles) Isn't it awesome? (to you) Congrats to the father...
-Sungjoon: Eh... Well... You see... Uhm (looks at Nayeon)
-Nayeon: (starting to cry)
-Doctor: It is not wished? (confused) You had one of those accidents?
-Sungjoon: Look sir, actually we had some problems because a really disgusting guy took care of her... So if there are any chance for her to have an abortion... We would be really thankful-
-Nayeon: It would be my baby Sun... I can't do that... (crying but serious)
-Sungjoon: But Nayeon, the father-
-Nayeon: Sun, please... It's my baby, I want to have it... I know it'll be hard, but I want to have it...
-Doctor: Well... This is a really delicate case, but we'll be checking the progress... Mr. Jeon, you don't need to worry... We'll take care of her... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Yeah... (pays to him) We'll return then...

Oh my god... Nayeon is pregnant because of that disgusting guy called Kai... What are we going to do now?