CHAPTER 4

NAYEON'S POV
What the hell am I doing? This is totally the opposite of what I promised my dad... I told him that I  would take care of myself and that nothing would happen to me... Then, why the hell am I hanging out with a stranger?!

-Kai: This arcades are really fun, I used to come here a lot when I was a kid... (smiles)
-Nayeon: That's cool...
-Kai: Nayeon, what's wrong? I notice that you are kind of... Tense? (places a hand on her cheek) Don't worry, I don't bite... (smirks)
-Nayeon: (takes his hand off of her) I know that... I'm not tense, I'm just wondering how to start a conversation...
-Kai: Oh, is that so? (smiles) It's okay, you don't need to tell me anything at all... (locks the door with them inside)

 (locks the door with them inside)

-Nayeon: Eh? Kai... What the hell are you doing locking the doors?
-Kai: I just know everything about you... (smiles) You know, you probably dont remember me, but I'm that fatty boy that you once rejected back in secondary... But Nayeon (caress her cheek) My dear Nayeon, I can't never get over you...
-Nayeon: What are you saying?! I don't remember anything... (sighs) C'mon, let me go...
-Kai: Nayeon (grabs her hand) There's no way I'll let you go until I get what I want... (smirks)
-Nayeon: What do you want?!
-Kai: You... (smirks and starts the machine)
-Nayeon: Where are we heading?! (scared)
-Kai: To a more private place... Don't worry, I dont want to share you... You'll be all mine from now on... (smirks) This is how it should had been since the first moment...
-Nayeon: You are crazy...
-Kai: Crazy for you honey, I've tried to do this in the nicer way possible... (smiles) I tried to have a normal relationship with you, but since you are just about to ignore me, I had to do something... And well, this is the result... I don't complain tho (chuckles)
-Nayeon: For god's sake, Kai let me go... Seriously, if you let me go now, I won't tell anyone about this...
-Kai: Who would you tell anyway? Sungjoon is busy with his job and his girlfriend... He would never help you, not to mention that he thinks that you are annoying... (giggles) You are alone, you only have me... But don't worry, I'll take good care of you...

-Nayeon: I don't need your attention! (tries to leave the car but it is locked)

Fuck! What do I do now?! This psycho over here thinks that he can do anything he wants to me just because he has a really weird and kind of obsession with me...

Who can I call to ask for help? He's right, I have no one right now... I haven't had the time to make friends yet, and Sungjoon is with her girlfriend, Sana. Not to say that he would never give me his number just in case...

-Kai: Well... I think that here no one will bother us... (licks his lips) Don't worry Nayeon, I won't hurt you as long as you make me feel good... And I'm sure that you'll do it, right?
-Nayeon:... (scared)
-Kai: (raising his tone) You bitch answer!
-Nayeon:... (starts shaking)
-Kai: (hits her) I'm telling you to answer! Now I'm your master and you must obey me, understood?!
-Nayeon: U-Understood...
-Kai: Good girl... Now, take your clothes off... Let me check what you hide behind those bothering clothes (smirks)

I have no option but to obey him, damn it... I don't know what the hell to do... If I don't do this, he won't let me go and he could even kill me... Sorry dad, I disappointed you... I'm really sorry...

SUNGJOON'S POV
I finish my day at the agency and start heading back home... Agh, today was really tiring... But luckily, I got to spend some time with Sana... I know, I know... I need her way too much, but what can I do when "No Sana, no life" exists?

I climb the stairs and open the door once I arrive to the 323 door... God damn it, why is it all dark? Isn't she around today? Maybe she's already sleeping?

I take off my jacket and with the food that I bought on my way back home, I start having dinner... Damn it, I'm really hungry... That photographer made me stay still for way too much time...

I'm enjoying my meal, when suddenly I heard the door opened

I'm enjoying my meal, when suddenly I heard the door opened... Oh well, I guess that my peaceful dinner ended right now... She'll start complaining about any stupid thing now...

I look up to her to notice that she's crying and that she doesn't say anything at all... She heads straight to her room and locks the door... What the hell happens to her?

Did she get in trouble or something like that? Wait, why would I even care? She's noisy and troublesome... I must focus on my studies, my job, and Sana... That's all I need, no place for Nayeon...

I finish eating, and once I have washed the plates, I head to my room and get changed into my pyjama... Tomorrow I start class an hour later, so it won't be a problem if I head to sleep a little bit later...

I turn on the TV and decide to watch a film while eating some snacks. But I don't know if it is because of how tired I am, that I don't even get to watch half of the film when I fall asleep...

-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up because of my phone's number and realize that I have slept at the couch... Oh, great, my back will hurt for the rest of the day...

How rude of Nayeon, she could had told me that she was going to leave and I would have head to my bed, but no. She left me to sleep here at the couch... Agh, anyway, I haven't been way too nice to her... So I guess that this is what I get from being a rude but loyal guy...

Now I better start preparing myself, I don't want any other detention... I must have the best marks possible, and because of that, I can't miss any class.