CHAPTER 7

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up soon and do my morning routine, Nayeon is not awake yet. What the hell is she doing? She'll be late and that will cost her really expensive... I should wake her up...

I head to her room's door and start knocking, but no one's answering me... Don't tell me, is she still like yesterday? I hope not...

-Sungjoon: Hey Nay! We are about to be late! Are you still sleeping?! Open the do-
-Nayeon: (opens the door) Were you calling, Sun? (smiles)

-Sungjoon: Hey Nay! We are about to be late! Are you still sleeping?! Open the do--Nayeon: (opens the door) Were you calling, Sun? (smiles)

-Sungjoon: Oh, uh... Did you put some make up on?
-Nayeon: Yeah, I couldn't answer you because I was applying my lipstick... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I thought you were still sleeping... I was actually going to scold you...
-Nayeon: Yah! (hits your arm playfully) You are so mean... (pouts) I woke up around half hour before you did, I wanted to prepare myself... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: Prepare yourself... For exactly, what?
-Nayeon: My first real college day... Today I already have you as a friend, and you'll introduce me to Momo (smiles) I needed to look as good as possible...
-Sungjoon: I see... Well (checking her) Mission complete I guess (smiles)
-Nayeon: Thank you... (shy)
-Sungjoon: Let's go now... I don't want to be in detention again...
-Nayeon: Ah, me neither...
-Sungjoon: It was your fault, in first place... You can't distract me in class... (sighs)
-Nayeon: I won't, I promise that I won't (smiles) But you'll hang out with me on the breaks, right?
-Sungjoon: I have lunch with Sana, but the other breaks... Yeah, why not? You can have lunch with Momo... Oh, she likes jokbal, if you treat her some, she'll become your best friend forever... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Okay, got it (smiles) Let's go!

We then leave our apartment and start heading to our class... The truth is that everyone seems to be really surprised because I'm actually talking to another girl apart of Sana... What, can't I have female friends?

-Sana: Good morning oppa~ Oh, Nayeon? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Good morning Sana... (fake smiles)
-Sana: (glares at you) You didn't tell me that you got a new friend...
-Sungjoon: We are roommates, we would become friends eventually (srughs) Well, have a nice day sweetie (kisses her cheek) I'll see you later for lunch (waves)

We start walking away from her, I think that she wanted to say something else... But I actually don't want them two to be together for too much time. Leaving with Nayeon to class is the best option right now...

-Nayeon: If you were living together, you would sleep at the couch today...
-Sungjoon: It's okay, she'll run to Mark no matter what I do... (srughs)
-Nayeon: Talking about that... Don't you think that their relationship is somehow... A little bit... Weird?
-Sungjoon: Maybe, but I'm a busy person and I don't have time for that stuff... I can just trust her... (srughs)

-Nayeon: (checking you out) I-I guess you are right

-Nayeon: (checking you out) I-I guess you are right... (smiles)

We then continue our way to our class, I'll introduce Nayeon to Momo and hopefully they'll become friends... I really want her to find friends, I wouldn't like to experience such horrible scene again...

SANA'S POV
-Sana: Can you belive it?! He said that he would meet me at lunch, and just left with her! With Nayeon! Oh god... How much do I hate that bitch...
-Mark: You need to calm down baby (hugs Sana)
-Sana: How will I?! She's obviously trying to steal Sun from me... Tch, I won't allow her to...
-Mark: But you shouldn't worry too much, you know that I am the one who you like... (smiles and kisses Sana's neck)
-Sana: Mark... Sun will be the heir of that huge agency, I'll have a nice future if I keep with him... Plus, he's handsome, it is not that bad to act as his girlfriend... (looks down) If you were half as rich as he is... (kisses Mark)
-Mark: You just need him to marry you, give you half of his goods, and then get divorced... We'll be together, it's a matter of time... (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, we'll need to continue like this for a little bit longer... (hugs Mark)

SUNGJOON'S POV
We arrive to our class, and spot Momo chewing something... I guess she's seriously a food lover... Oh my god... Well, I need to introduce Nayeon to her...

-Sungjoon: Good morning Momo (smiles)
-Momo: Sun! (almost choking) You are talking to me again! (surprised)
-Sungjoon: I thought we became friends yesterday? (raises an eyebrow)
-Momo: Oh, yeah right! Sun, you are my friend (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: And now, I want to introduce you to another girl, Im Nayeon... (smiles) Nayeon, she's Hirai Momo...
-Nayeon: Hi, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Momo: Hi~ (smiles)
-Nayeon: I've heard that you like jokbal, would you like to eat some during lunch? (chuckles)
-Momo: I would love to! (giggles) Sun, this is a great girl... She has the best taste ever... (thumbs up)

-Sungjoon: I'm glad you are getting along that good (smiles and heads to your seat)

I then glance at them from time to time, I think that they'll become really good friends. They both have an extra personality and they can get close by being silly together... They haven't stopped chatting since the moment I introduced them... I'm glad Nayeon is enjoying it... Oh crap, the teacher's here... What a mood breaker...

NAYEON'S POV
Momo is seriously nice... Like really, I'm really glad that Sun introduced me to her... I think that college will be much better now that I have them...

By the way, now that I look carefully at him... I understand why he's the main model of his father's agency... Sun is seriously handsome, not to mention that he's also really smart.

Sana seriously won the lottery with him, she better take care of him... If she'll just take advantage of Sun's privileges, I'll make sure that they break up... Sun is now my friend, and since he protected me, now I'll protect him too...