CHAPTER 5

NAYEON'S POV
I hear how Sungjoon is getting ready and leaves to class... He surely hates me, he didn't even bother on asking why was I crying yesterday... He just hates me, he can just think of Sana.

And me... Well, I'm now alone with those horrible memories of that disgusting guy getting on top of me and taking advantage... It was way too late when I got to push him and he hit his head against the wheel...

I am not pure anymore... Soon, my tears start falling as I remember the experience... And what will happen if it results that he's still alive and returns for me?

I'm in extremely danger... But I can't count with anyone... Dam it, mom, dad, college's life is not as I thought it would... I am not making good friends, and a crazy taxi driver raped me... My roommate hates me and ignores me all the time... What kind of nightmare is this one?!

SUNGJOON'S POVI'm currently walking through the corridor and something feels weird

SUNGJOON'S POV
I'm currently walking through the corridor and something feels weird... Nayeon is not seen anywhere... Where the hell is she? Is she actually trying to be a great student an being puntual in class?

Suddenly, I feel how someone starts approaches me, I guess it's Nayeon to complain about me sleeping at the living room today... I turn around to bump with Sana's smile...

-Sungjoon: Oh, I actually wasn't expecting you... (sighs and realizes what you just said) I-I mean, I wasn't expecting anyone! (panicking)

-Sana: (suspicious look) Were you waiting for someone, Sun? (smiles) -Sungjoon: Of course not

-Sungjoon: Of course not... (giggles) I was just walking to my class, nothing else...
-Sana: I see... (a little bit pissed)
-Sungjoon: By the way, this weekend I'll be free... Do you want us to have a date? (smiles)
-Sana: Nope, I already have plans...
-Sungjoon: Plans? C'mon, let's have a date, you know that I barely have free time... (pouts)
-Sana: Don't pout to me, this is your punishment for what you just did... (crossed arms)
-Sungjoon: But I already told that it was nothing!
-Sana: Sorry but nope, I'm gonna have a nice weekend staying over with Mark... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: "Staying over"? (serious)
-Sana: Yup, something to say about it?
-Sungjoon: Actually yes, he's a guy. I don't like you staying over with him...
-Sana: Don't be jealous Sun, you know that he's just my childhood friend... We are almost like siblings... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: You haven't stayed over with me tho...
-Sana: Because you are my boyfriend and I know that something could happen... (smirks) Just don't think about it way too much, and enjoy your free time (kisses your cheek) You finally got time for yourself...
-Sungjoon: Yeah...
-Sana: It is said, then (chuckles and leaves)

But I don't know if I'm actually happy for having that time for myself... I would seriously rather spend it with you... Why can't you see that I don't when you are with Mark that close?

Agh, I have nothing else to do here, I better head to class. I enter and Nayeon is not here... Where the hell is she? I approach a girl who usually sits on the other Nayeon's side... Uhm, how should I talk to her?

-Sungjoon: Hi...
-Girl:...
-Sungjoon:...
-Girl:...
-Sungjoon: Hey, are you ignoring me?
-Girl: Oh sorry, I thought you weren't talking to me... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I'm obviously talking to you, who else would I be talking to 9f I'm facing you?
-Girl: Yeah, but since you are Jeon Sungjoon... You never approach anyone apart of your gang and Sana... It actually surprises me... (smiles)

-Sungjoon: (sighs) Whatever, listen to me for a moment

-Sungjoon: (sighs) Whatever, listen to me for a moment... Have you seen Nayeon?
-Momo: Now that you mention it, she hasn't attended last class... I think that she's not here today... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Okay... Thanks, eh... Uh...
-Momo: (chuckles) Of course you wouldn't remember my name... I'm Hirai Momo...
-Sungjoon: I see... I'll remember your name from now on, Momo...
-Momo: That would make me really happy Sun! (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Sun?!
-Momo: Everyone close to you calls you like that... (smiles) I want to call you Sun too~
-Sungjoon: We are not close enough for that...
-Momo: We are! We are already friends since the moment you talked to me... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Do I need to remain you that you were ignoring me?
-Momo: That was just a mistake in the past, the present is what matters, and now we are friends (chuckles) By the way, I like jokbal...
-Sungjoon: Eh?
-Momo: Just in case you want to treat me some later on during lunch break... Since, you know, we are now friends... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Ah, yeah... Well, I'll think about it... (fake smiles and return to your seat)

Lately I'm only surrounded by crazy people... Who weird... Why would she ask for jokbal in our first conversation? It's actually a really original way of starting a friendship...

Wait, friendship?! I actually didn't belive in those stupid words, right? I mean, we are not friends... Why would we? Are we? Momo and I are friends now? What the hell am I thinking about?! This all started because Nayeon is missing... See? She's really troublesome...

-Time skip until classes finished-

Once I bid my goodbye to Sana, I head to my agency for another round of photo shooting... Damn it, being a model is fun but also tiring sometimes...

And Sana... She's actually really going to spend her weekend with that Mark, knowing that I'll be free... Damn it, I feel a little bit hurted? Anyway, I must focus on looking good in front of the camera... I need to leave those bothering thoughts...

Once I'm done with the photo shooting I start heading back home... I hope Nayeon doesn't bother me with her noisy pitch high voice...

I open the door, and just like yesterday, all the lights are turn off... What the hell is wrong with her?! Did she hit her head or something? I head to her room and knock at her door, but there's no answer... What's going on, Nayeon?