CHAPTER 10

SANA'S POV
Well Sun oppa, now that you are distracted while taking a shower... I'm gonna take the chance to find something interesting. There's no way he's that perfect, I'll find something, a weak point, and I'll use it to keep him by my side always...

This way I don't need to worry about him knowing that Mark and I are together... How ridiculous can Sun be, just because I was the first girl who dared to talk to him, he fell for me...

-Sana: (checking the drawers around the house) Hmm

-Sana: (checking the drawers around the house) Hmm... Let's see... (finds some papers)

What is this envelope? I take out the papers inside and start reading carefully, trying not to miss any detail... Once I finish reading, I can't help but to smirk... Oh, Nayeon... You are pregnant?

So, Sun was cheating on me after all, this is funny... I knew that I couldn't trust this bitch... But theres no need to worry... I'll take my revenge... Tomorrow, well, let's say that Nayeon will be really popular, hihi.

-Nayeon: What are you doing?! (grabs the envelope) What the hell are you doing?!
-Sana: Nothing... (rolls her eyes) Just, that... Don't worry, I'll take my revenge... (smirks)
-Nayeon: Revenge?!
-Sana: You took Sun's first time, and if it couldn't be worse, you are now pregnant-
-Nayeon: Sun is not the father, we don't have that kind of relationship... (sighs) You are seriously a psycho, I don't understand it, why would you care anyway?
-Sana: How wouldn't I care if you are stealing my boyfriend?!
-Nayeon: You don't love him... I heard Mark, I know that you are just trying to get Sun's money...
-Sana: (laughs) Oh honey, I hope your baby doesn't come out like you did, I would feel really sorry...
-Sungjoon: Sana?
-Sana: Oppa~ (smiles) You know, I got a call from my mom, and I won't be able to play with you... (pouts)
-Sungjoon: (sighs) Another excuse, let me guess... Now you'll say "we'll meet soon, oppa~"
-Sana: Are you mad?
-Sungjoon: No, I'm tired. I'm actually glad that you are leaving... I'll be able to lay and take a rest... (sighs and heads to your room)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) Sun is way smarter than what you think... He won't fall for your tricky stuff... Bye bye Sana... (waves)

This bitch

This bitch... I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! But I need to calm... Sun is acting like a complete idiot and is actually getting away from me...

But soon I'll take my revenge... I'll make sure that the whole Hillways college knows about Nayeon's state... This way, Sun will have no option but to come back to me, since he can't allow anything that troublesome to get his name dirty... Haha, enjoy your time Nayeon...

SUNGJOON'S POV
Im starting to get a little bit tired of Sana... I mean, I could die for her right now, but she's being a pain lately... Why is she that obsessed about making Nayeon's life a hell?

-Nayeon: (knocks your door) Can I come in?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, sure...
-Nayeon: (opens the door and sits at the edge of your bed) Are you okay?
-Sungjoon: Aren't I the one supposed to ask so? I know that Sana found the doctor's papers... I'm really sorry, I should have known about her second intentions... I'm sorry Nayeon...
-Nayeon: It's okay, actually... I'm about to leave the college so... I don't care if everyone knows about it... (srughs)
-Sungjoon: Where will you be staying?
-Nayeon: Probably with my parents, but I don't know how will they react when they know that I got pregnant... (looks down)
-Sungjoon: (places a hand on her shoulder) Don't worry, they'll accept it... It's okay (smiles)
-Nayeon: Well, I don't think so... They'll be really mad once they know that I got raped... They'll probably scold me and say that I'm a shame for the family... (sighs)
-Sungjoon: Hey Nayeon... You don't need to tell them that you were raped... Just invent an excuse... (chuckles) They won't meet the father, so you can say that the dad is whoever you want...
-Nayeon: Yeah, you are right... (smiles) Thanks Sun, I would like to help you too with Sana, but I don't think that's possible...
-Sungjoon: Don't worry about me, I'll be fine... (smiles) I'm Jeon Sungjoon, nothing can work out wrongly for me...
-Nayeon: Sure sure... Whatever you say Mr. Perfection... (laughs)
-Sungjoon: Let's watch a movie? (smiles)

 (laughs) -Sungjoon: Let's watch a movie? (smiles)

-Nayeon: Sure... But I'm choosing this time... Last time I fell asleep because it was really boring...
-Sungjoon: You have no taste, that's why you fell asleep...

We head to the living and spend the rest of the day like that... Movie and snacks, is there any better plan for a weekend?

-Sungjoon: Nayeon, tomorrow I won't be here until the afternoon...
-Nayeon: Aw... Why?
-Sungjoon: I'll be meeting my father to talk about some important issues... So, don't wait for me... And don't worry, I've called Momo and the girls... They'll be with you, okay? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Sounds like a great plan... (smiles) I hope it is nothing way too serious...
-Sungjoon: Nah, don't worry... It's just that I have an idea and I need to talk about it with him...
-Nayeon: What's that idea?
-Sungjoon: I can't tell... But you'll soon have news about it... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Ah, you are so mean! Now you'll leave me with the doubt?! (pouts) You are so mean Sun...
-Sungjoon: (srughs) I'm sorry, I just can't (chuckles)

SANA'S POV
-Mark: Woah, are you seriously going to do that?
-Sana: Of course... Sungjoon needs to get away from her, and if this is the only way to do that, then I'll do it... Honey, our future depends on my relationship with Sungjoon... (sighs)
-Mark: I know, I know... Just do it, although I feel a little bit sorry for the girl...
-Sana: Nah, don't feel... Let's just do it and enjoy our time together (smiles)

Sana: (uploads the doctor's papers pic) Oh my god... I can't belive what I found! Soon there'll be a little kid running through the corridors, what should we do?! Poor creature!

Soon, lots of comments, likes and sharing made the notice spread through all the students... Haha, bye bye Nayeon...