CHAPTER 2

NAYEON'S POV
I wake up soon and head to the kitchen where he seems to be preparing some coffee... Oh God, how am I supposed to face him now? I almost kick him out when he's actually living here...

 Oh God, how am I supposed to face him now? I almost kick him out when he's actually living here

-Nayeon: Good morning...
-Boy:...
-Nayeon: (approaches him) I've been thinking and I understand everything now... I think that we should find a way to solve this... I mean, we can't live together... We are a boy and a girl and that's really dang-
-Boy: (places his mug at the kitchen table) I'm not interested in you (grabs his stuff and tries to leave)
-Nayeon: (pulls him by his arm) Stop right there! I am talking and you are going to hear me!
-Boy: (sighs) Each one they send is crazier than the last one...
-Nayeon: What the hell are you talking about?! Although you are not interested in me, I should at least know your name. Plus, we need some rules if we are going to leave together... (determined)
-Boy: How noisy... (hits her forehead with your finger) Look, we don't need to be friends... If you want to make some rules, go ahead... As long as you don't bother me how you are doing, I'm okay with it...
-Nayeon: Your name, now. (serious)
-Boy: Why don't you introduce yourself first? (raise an eyebrow)
-Nayeon: My name is Im Nayeon, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Boy: (sighs) Jeon Sungjoon... Happy? Now let me go...
-Nayeon: Jeon Sungjoon... Okay, you can leave (realizes that you were no longer there) God... This is not how I expected it to be...

SUNGJOON'S POV
I leave my now noisy apartment and start heading to my first class... This girl is seriously weird. First she almost kicked me out, and now she wants to act all friendly? Is she bipolar or what?

-Girl: Sun oppa~ (approaches you)
-Sungjoon: Hey there... (smiles)
-Girl: Did you have a nice sleep? (smiles)

 (smiles) -Girl: Did you have a nice sleep? (smiles)

-Sungjoon: I wish I did... The new girl is crazy... (sighs) She almost kicked me out...
-Sana: Aww, it must have been hard for you... (smiles and pecks your cheek)
-Sungjoon: Yeah... But anyway, let's not talk about that weirdo... Let's head to class...
-Sana: Sure! (smiles and holds hands with you)

If you are wondering, this girl is Minatozaki Sana, she arrived to this country when I was still in preparatory... By that time I was seriously antisocial and didn't care about the others...

Luckily, her bubbly and friendly personality made me change for good. And right now we've been together for two years... I'm really happy when I'm with Sana, although I hated her at first, she's now the only girl that I can stand...

We arrive to class and as always, I'm surrounded by lot of girls who want my attention... I hate it, why are they interested in me? Just because of my looks? Agh, I wished Sana was in my class...

-Teacher: Okay everyone, take a seat... We are about to start...

I head to the back of the class as I always do, in order to avoid those annoying girls... But suddenly, I notice how a shadow is running and takes a seat next to me... I turn around slowly to meet up her face... God damn it! Why is the crazy girl here?!

-Sungjoon: (sighs)
-Nayeon: What? I also assist this class... Have been here for the past week, didn't you notice me?
-Sungjoon: Of course not, I told you that I'm not interested in you... (turn your face to the teacher)
-Nayeon: We are roommates, and we are in the same class, why can't we just get along? (pouts)

 (turn your face to the teacher) -Nayeon: We are roommates, and we are in the same class, why can't we just get along? (pouts)

-Sungjoon:...
-Nayeon: Are you ignoring me?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, have been for while, thanks for noticing... Now, stop bothering you noisy living thing...
-Nayeon: We'll sure have a talk after class once we return back home... (pissed)
-Sungjoon: I don't think so...
-Nayeon: Huh? Why not? What kind of excuse do you have, huh?
-Sungjoon: I won't go back home today.
-Nayeon: (gasps) Why not?
-Sungjoon: Gotta work...
-Nayeon: Well, I'll wait for you until you come back... (serious) You are going to hear me after what you did... You can't just ignore me... What kind of welcoming is that one?
-Sungjoon: Please, stop bothering me...
-Nayeon: (hits your arm) You are the one who's bothering for ignoring me!
-Teacher: Im Nayeon and Jeon Sungjoon, to the principal's office... Now!
-Sungjoon: (sighs) Stupid...
-Nayeon: (pissed as ever)

We head to the principal's office, and on our way, we pass near Sana's class... I peep through the little window to see her sitting with her childhood friend, Mark.

-Nayeon: Hey, what are you doing?
-Sungjoon: Can you please just leave me alone? You've been really troublesome since you arrived... Let me alone, I beg you...
-Nayeon: (peeps through the window) Who are we looking for? Any friend?
-Sungjoon: "Girl" friend...
-Nayeon: Oh, girlfriend... (gasps) You have a girlfriend?! (surprised)
-Sungjoon: Yeah, or course I do (smiles)

 (gasps) You have a girlfriend?! (surprised)-Sungjoon: Yeah, or course I do (smiles)

NAYEON'S POV
Oh, that caught me off of guard... He actually knows how to smile... And the reason is surprisingly that he has a girlfriend... Is he that in love with her?

-Nayeon: Who is she?
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: Who's your girlfriend? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Minatozaki Sana (chuckles)

That's a good point to know, Sungjoon gets soft when it comes to Sana. Now I know what to do in order to have a nice college life... Everytime we argue about something back in our apartment, I'll use Sana to keep him calm...

Woah, somehow it is a relief... I was a little bit scared that he could do something to me, but now that I know that he has a girlfriend... It changes everything. He'll stay loyal to her because, I can feel that he wouldn't dare to cheat...

There's something in the way he's looking at her, that tells me that he's a great guy. I think that I'll trust him for now, and that I'll try to get along as well... Who knows, maybe this weird and rude guy and I can become friends after all...