CHAPTER 25

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

We are currently at my father's office, sitting in silence after I explained to him the situation we are in now. Plus, I also introduced him to Nayeon, and explained why did I break up with Sana.

Nayeon is looking to the floor... She's actually really nervous, and it's not surprising, I am too. I mean, why is my father remaining in silence?

-Sungjoon: Father-
-Dad: Sungjoon no (sighs) This is serious... It actually surprises me the fact that you are no longer with Sana... But it surprises me even more, the fact that you'll become a father but the baby is actually not yours.
-Sungjoon: But what's the problem? I mean, I'm free to love whoever I want... And dad, belive me, Nayeon is the one and only for me...
-Dad: And I have no doubt of it, I belive in your decisions... Nayeon, I'm sorry if I'm being cold towards you. I understand that this may not be how you imagined meeting your boyfriend's family... Actually, my wife would ha liked to meet you, but she's busy right now working in Paris...
-Nayeon: I understand... (smiles shyly)

-Sungjoon: Dad, what's the problem then? Shouldn't we be celebrating? You are about to become a grandfather as you always wanted! -Dad: Yeah, but we would have a problem if anyone discovered that it's not yours

-Dad: Yeah, but we would have a problem if anyone discovered that it's not yours... Sungjoon, this baby she's bringing can't be the heir... You would need to have another one... And we would need to make up an excuse later on to explain why's the younger one is the heir... (sighs) It's way too complicated...
-Sungjoon: (sighs)
-Nayeon: I'll give him a baby... If that's what's required for us to be together, then... I'll give Sun his own baby! (serious)
-Dad: Are you sure?
-Sungjoon: (thinking) A baby with Nayeon... Doesn't that mean that we would nee to f***.... Oh my god...
-Nayeon: Sun! (smiles) I'll do whatever it's necessary...
-Sungjoon: (slightly blushed) Y-Yeah, me too...
-Dad: (sighs) Fine... I guess that I can't change your mind... Get married and do whatever you want (smiles) Nayeon, welcome to the family...
-Nayeon: Thanks (smiles widely) Let's go Sun?
-Sungjoon: Yeah... (smiles) Dad, we are leaving... Thanks for giving us some of your time... Tell mom to meet us someday...
-Dad: I sure will (smiles)

We leave his office and when we make sure that there's no one around, we sigh in relief... Oh gosh, that was hard, but now we promised to have another baby... God damn it!

-Sungjoon: Are you sure about it? We didn't even start with Sunhee, and we already said that we would have another one... What if we are not good parents?
-Nayeon: Hmm... You may be right (smiles) But Sun, we'll be the best parents ever! We'll love and take care of our children, isn't that the most important thing?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, you are right... (groans) Agh, I'm sorry for rushing everything that much... I know that you are not having the ideal relationship you would had liked to have...
-Nayeon: Yeah, you are right... This is not how I dreamed... But I'm okay (smiles) I'm happy as long as I'm with you Sun, you are my ideal boy... (shy) That was kinda cheesy, but the situation requi-
-Sungjoon: (kisses Nayeon)
-Nayeon: What was that for?! (flustered)
-Sungjoon: For nothing (chuckles) Let's go back home... I'll call Mr. Jung and tell him to prepare everything so we can get married this afternoon...
-Nayeon: S-Sure...