CHAPTER 3

SUNGJOON'S POV
We spend the rest of our class punished by the principal... He scolded us for interrupting a class... Damn it, I'm here because of Nayeon! She was the one who couldn't stop talking...

*Bell rings*

-Principal: Okay you may leave now, remember tomorrow to have a correct attitude... After all, you won't like to miss any other class, right? You are paying for all and each of those classes... (srughs)

I hate this guy... We leave his office and I start heading to Sana's class, as always, she's talking with Mark. They are seriously close... I envy them, they can be together all the time while I must stay with this noisy thing called Nayeon.

-Sana: (notices you) Oh, Sun oppa~ (runs to you and throws herself to your arms) I missed you~ (smiles)

-Sungjoon: I've missed you too (chuckles)
-Sana: Mark, I'll need to go back with Sun... I'll see tomorrow, okay? (smiles)
-Mark: Sure, see you (smiles)

We then leave her class and she intertwines her hand with mine... At first I was against this kind of acts in front of everyone, but somehow I got used to it...

-Sana: How was it? (smiles) You are still the smartest?
-Sungjoon: Of course, don't have a doubt of it... (chuckles) But today I have been punished...
-Sana: Why is that? That's very unusual... (surprised)
-Sungjoon: I know right, but it was all because of-
-Nayeon: Hi (smiles) Are you Sana?
-Sungjoon: Oh no... (face palms)
-Sana: Yeah? (smiles) Who are you?
-Nayeon: Nayeon, Im Nayeon... I'm Sungjoon's roommate... (chuckles)
-Sana: Oppa, you didn't tell me that your roommate was such a pretty girl... (a little bit pissed)
-Sungjoon: I didn't find it a relevant information... (excuses)
-Nayeon: You don't need to worry, this jerk right here, has been ignoring me since I tried to kick him out yesterday's night... (smiles)

-Sungjoon: Okay, that's enough

-Sungjoon: Okay, that's enough... We are leaving... (pulls Sana)
-Sana: Wait, Sun... I'm talking with Nayeon, it seems like she already had fun with you... (fake smile) That's very unusual... You don't usually act this close to any stranger...
-Sungjoon: And I didn't act close with her! I promise... I only love you...
-Sana: (chuckles) I know dummy... I was just teasing you... (smiles and caress your cheek) Nayeonie, welcome to the dorm... Excuse my boyfriend if he acts kinda rude... He's actually a soft bear when you get to know him...
-Sungjoon: (embarrassed) Sana...
-Nayeon: Cool, Sun... See you later, I have decided to have dinner together from now on, you can't say no, okay?
-Sana: Have dinner with Sun, alone?
-Nayeon: We are roommates, there's some stuff that we must discuss if we are going to live together... (smiles)
-Sana: You don't need to discuss anything with someone else's boyfriend...

Wow, wow, wow, I can feel the fire between those two... I think that they'll start fighting for one moment to another... I better leave with Sana, and return back home soon to control Nayeon...

-Sungjoon: (carry Sana on your arms) We are leaving...
-Sana: Sun, put me down! Right now!
-Sungjoon: I don't want the the third worldwide war to start... Let's go, you don't need to feel jealous because of such stupid girl... You know that I only love you... You are the only girl that I am interested in... (smiles)
-Sana: (calms) You always know what to say to calm me (chuckles) I just don't like it when those girls try to make us break up... (sighs)
-Sungjoon: (puts Sana down) We won't (kisses her)
-Sana: (kisses you back) I actually didn't expect you to kiss me right now... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: I wanted to make it up to you... (smiles)

-Sana: (chuckles)

-Sana: (chuckles)

NAYEON'S POV
This guy is really stupid... Jeon Sungjoon, he's one of the hottest and most popular boys here. He has a girlfriend, but he doesn't know about his girlfriend's adventure with her childhood friend Mark.

What should I do? Should I help him and tell Sungjoon that I heard Mark making fun of him because he still doesn't notice that Sana is cheating? In another hand, Sungjoon looks the happiest when he's with her... Ah, I don't know what to do...

I start backing off heading back to our apartment... Sungjoon seems to be really mature and whatever you can imagine by just looking at him, but he's just a kid following a sweet candy called Sana. How dangerous...

-Time skip until she returns back home-

Once I arrive, I spot that someone is waiting at the entrance... Who the hell is now bothering me? I already had a curious start, I would like to end the day peacefully...

-Boy: Hey, I have been waiting for your call, but since you haven't called yet, I figured out that you may not have seen it... (chuckles) My name is Kai, I'm the taxi driver...
-Nayeon:... Hi...

What the hell is he doing here?! Why the hell would he appear here?! Just because I didn't call him? I was totally focusing on my new apartment and life style, there was no time to waste with such a mysterious taxi driver...

-Kai: You know, Nayeon... I wanted to talk with you really badly... (smiles shyly) I'm not usually like this, I'm way more the shy type... But, since I was seriously mesmerized when I saw you, I have no option but to offer you to become my friend?
-Nayeon: Friend? (confused)
-Kai: Yeah, do you want to come with me to the arcades? (smiles) I think that it'll be fun...

-Nayeon: Uh, I don't know

-Nayeon: Uh, I don't know... I should do the homework and so... Today I had a difficult day, maybe another day... (smiles)
-Kai: (grabs her arm) He's not here... You can come with me (smiles)
-Nayeon: How do you know about him?
-Kai: Everyone knows Jeon Sungjoon, don't you know that his father owns a fashion company and he's the main model? He actually forms part of lots of advertisements... He promotes all kind of clothes... (chuckles) But that's not the point, I'm here to ask you out... Will you?
-Nayeon: You'll bring me back home soon?
-Kai: I own a taxi, I'll sure will (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (sighs) Okay... I guess that having fun from time to time it's not bad at all... (smiles)