CHAPTER 12

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip to the weekend-

I'm actually entering my father's office... It's been a while since I've been here since I usually head to the studio and take photos there...

-Sungjoon: (knocks the door) Can I come in?
-Dad: Sure, welcome son... It's been a while since we last saw, right? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Yeah, I'm glad to see that you are doing great (smiles)

 It's been a while since we last saw, right? (smiles)-Sungjoon: Yeah, I'm glad to see that you are doing great (smiles)

-Dad: (smiles) Sun, I would like to stay the whole day catching up with you and asking for your college life... But you know, I just got fifteen minutes free... So, if we could go straight to the point... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: (sitting) Yeah, actually the thing is that I need to move out of that dorm...
-Dad: Oh, that's new... (surprised) Can I know why?
-Sungjoon: I don't have that much space and it's actually becoming kinda bothering the fact that I share the floor with all the students... Some of them don't stop asking for pics with me and so...
-Dad: I told you that it would be better if you lived by yourself... But since you wanted to live near that girl...
-Sungjoon: Yeah, but it doesn't matter anymore... I mean, it's more important my intimacy...
-Dad: Did you break up?
-Sungjoon: Huh? We didn't... Don't worry, we are doing fine (smiles)
-Dad: Well, in that case... It's okay, I think that moving will help you to have that intimacy that you lack right now... I wouldn't like it if you looked stressed while working, I guess it's important for you to rest properly...
-Sungjoon: Exactly... (smiles)
-Dad: Mr. Park...
-Mr. Park: Yeah, this are the apartments that are selling right now... They are not that far from college so I think that they might be a great option... (smiles)
-Dad: Son, which one do you like the most?
-Sungjoon: The one with more rooms... (smiles)
-Dad: Okay, I'll call the principal and I'll tell him that you'll be moving next Monday... Is that okay? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Totally, thanks dad (smiles) I'll be leaving now so I don't disturb you anymore...
-Dad: Take care son... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Yeah (smiles and leaves)

Well, another problem solved... It surprises me how great I am to solve this situations... Well, now I should head back home and ask Nayeon how she's feeling... Maybe she needs me to buy something... I should call her...

-Sana: Sun oppa~ (smiles and waves)
-Sungjoon: Sana? (surprised)

-Sana: Hi! (chuckles) Surprise~ I bet you were not expecting me, right? -Sungjoon: I wasn't

-Sungjoon: I wasn't... I thought you would be hanging with Mark or something like that...
-Sana: Aw, don't talk about him now... I came here to surprise my boyfriend, is that wrong? (aegyo)
-Sungjoon: Of course not! (smiles) Actually I'm really happy to see you... I always am...
-Sana: (chuckles) I know (kisses you)
-Sungjoon: So, what are you up to now? (smiles)
-Sana: Do you have something else to do, now? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Actually... I was heading back home...
-Sana: Is Nayeon there? (serious)
-Sungjoon: Aw don't talk about her now... You totally have your boyfriend for yourself right now...
-Sana: Are you mocking me Sun?
-Sungjoon: You are cute when you are pissed (pats her head)
-Sana: Sun, I don't like how you are treating me lately... I feel I don't know, weird...
-Sungjoon: "weird"? (confused)
-Sana: Yeah, I'm starting to think that our love is fading away... (looks down)
-Sungjoon: What are you talking about?! That's not true!
-Sana: Then... Prove it to me!
-Sungjoon: What do you want me to do?
-Sana: Your apartment... (smiles) Think about it...
-Sungjoon:???
-Sana: I love you, Sun... (caress your cheek) Don't let our love die like this... Okay? (smiles and pecks you)
-Sungjoon: I love you too...
-Sana: I'm leaving now, then... I guess you need to think how to prove me that our love is still there... (chuckles) See you honey~ (leaves)

How am I supposed to prove her my love, if she's constantly leaving to another one's arms? I'm starting to think that she's right and that our love is disappearing...

Why does everything we do lately feel like it's all fake? I don't feel that warm feeling when I kiss her anymore... And I'm sure that if she loved me, she wouldn't spend that much time with another boy...

Momo said that this was just the start, but what if it is actually the end? What if I'm about to break up with Sana? Would that mean that my feelings towards her meant nothing at all?

-Time skip until you arrive back home-

-Sungjoon: I'm back... (takes off your coat)
-Jihyo: Sun, you are back!
-Mina: Sorry for visiting so suddenly...
-Sungjoon: It's okay... Keep on going with your stuff... I'll be in my room, I won't bother... (smiles and walks past the eight girls)
-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Yeah?
-Nayeon: How was the talk with your father?
-Sungjoon: Oh (smiles) It went amazing, I'll tell you later when... (looks at the rest) When we have some intimacy...
-Dahyun: Hey, there's no need to hide it...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, Nayeon unnie will tell us anyways...
-Both: Right?! (aegyo)
-Nayeon: Sure, we'll talk later (smiles)

NAYEON'S POV -Jeongyeon: This dude has changed a lot since Nayeon met him

NAYEON'S POV
-Jeongyeon: This dude has changed a lot since Nayeon met him... (amazed)
-Nayeon: You think?
-Tzuyu: He was rude, cold, arrogant,... We could keep on going with negative adjectives...
-Dahyun: Yeah, but when it came to her girlfriend... He was boyfriend material... The perfect boy, the ideal type of almost all the girls at the college...
-Chaeyoung: And you had the luck to start living with him... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I didn't know I had such privilege (jokes) The first time we met I thought he was a perv trying to peep on my roommate and I tried to kick him out...
-All: (laughs)
-Nayeon: Now he has become a big support to me... (smiles) I know that Sana started all the rumors, but Sun hasn't been part of it...
-Momo: Actually Sun and I talked about it the other day... He said that he would solve it somehow...
-Jihyo: I guess we'll just need to keep on going, do our best, and we'll see what happens... (smiles)

Yeah, Jihyo is right... I need to prepare for returning back to my parents house, and then... Well, I'll see what happens... The only thing that I know for sure is that I'm going to protect my baby no matter what.