CHAPTER 18

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip some months later-

We are currently heading to a store so we can buy the paint for the baby's room... I wonder which color will be the best one...

-Nayeon: Sun... Which color is the best one? (while looking around)
-Sungjoon: Blue... I like blue...
-Nayeon: Sun, it's a girl, remember?
-Sungjoon: It doesn't matter... Girls can use color blue too (srughs)
-Nayeon: However, I don't think blue is the color we are looking for today... (sighs) This is difficult...
-Sungjoon: How about if we buy a neutral color?
-Nayeon: Neutral color?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, that way, when she grows up, she'll have less possibilities to dislike it... Who knows, maybe if we painted in pink, she would hate it when she becomes a teenager (smiles and srughs)
-Nayeon: Oh, I understand... Cool, let's buy a neutral color then... (smiles)

We then buy a neutral color and exit the store

We then buy a neutral color and exit the store. We head to the car and place the paint bucket at the back. We then get inside, and once we have the belts on I start the machine.

-Sungjoon: Do you want to go and grab fast food? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh yeah please, I'm having the cravings lately, and I seriously want to eat some nuggets... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: Cool... (smiles)

We then head to MC Ronalds, and buy fast food to bring home. We then return back to our apartment, and start eating it while watching the TV. This afternoon we'll need to work a lot in order to prepare the baby's room...

-Sungjoon: By the way, have you thought of a name, already? (eating)
-Nayeon: Hmm... Not yet... It's something difficult to choose...
-Sungjoon: Is there any name you like? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yup, Nayeon... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Ah, I should had expected something like that... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Is there a name you like, Sun? Just being curious...
-Sungjoon: Yeah, I like Nayeon... (smirks)
-Nayeon: (pushes you) Oh please, can you stop being a flirt for once?! (laughs) I was asking seriously!
-Sungjoon: Okay, okay... Then... How about... Sunhee? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Sunhee... (smiles) It sounds great... I like it!
-Sungjoon: Yeah, Im Sunhee... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) We have the name problem solved!
-Sungjoon: Yeah, now... It just rests the room... (groans) You are pregnant, I'm not gonna allow you to help... But don't worry, I'll call my friends... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I think that I have never met them... I'm curious, what kind of friends do you have?
-Sungjoon: You'll meet them later... (smiles) They are models in my agency too... I'll call them...

I call my friends and they agree to come to help us to prepare the room for the little Sunhee... I don't know why, but I feel really excited about all the baby stuff... I'm not even going to become a parent, but still... I can't hold but to feel really excited...

-Time skip until your friends come-

-Nayeon: Have you heard the door?
-Sungjoon: Yeah, it must be them (smiles)