CHAPTER 15

NAYEON'S POV
Great, now that Sun is busy with God knows what, I need to call Momo and ask her for help. There's a little detail that I haven't told Sun, and well... It is important.

Momo: Yeah?
Nayeon: Momoring~ I need you...
Momo: Oh, why?
Nayeon: Don't overreact, but I'm gonna continue living with Sun... He bought an apartment and asked me to be his roommate...
Momo: (gasps) Is Sun into you or something like that?!
Nayeon: What are you saying? (chuckles) Sun into me? Pfft...
Momo: You would like it, doesn't you?
Nayeon: Can we go back to the point where I said that I need you?
Momo: I'll take that as a "yes" (teasing)
Nayeon: Shut it... (sighs) The thing is that I don't have money to pay him for allowing me to stay here... But it results that he doesn't want money, he just wants handmade food... Which I agreed to prepare...
Momo: And what's the problem? I mean, you just need to cook for him...
Nayeon: I don't know how to cook.
Momo: Oh.
Nayeon:... Momoring...
Momo: Yeah, yeah, send me the address and I'll drop over to help you after college...
Nayeon: Thank you! I love you~
Momo: Sure, I don't know how will you do it in a future... I mean, you'll have a kid and you'll need to cook for him...
Nayeon: I'll take this chance to learn how to do it... (chuckles)
Momo: Okay, well I'll see you later, I'm about to start the class...
Nayeon: Yeah, see you (hangs up)

Ah, this is perfect... This apartment looks seriously luxurious, and it has lots of rooms... I wonder why did he decide to buy a huge one when he was thinking of living here just the two of us...

I continue unpacking until I hear the main door being opened... I wonder what did he need to attend... I leave the boxes and head to the living where he's laying at the couch...

-Nayeon: Is everything okay, Sun?
-Sungjoon: (sighs) I just argued with Sana...