CHAPTER 21

SUNGJOON'S POV
We agreed to meet at the park where everything between us started... I know it may result hard for her to get over what's going to happen, but I can't keep my feelings for Nayeon hidden anymore...

Ugh, I hate myself for doing this... I don't like this. I wouldn't like to break Sana's heart. If it's possible, I would like her to stay as friends... I hope she accepts it.

I reach the bench where we usually had dates, and sit there waiting for you... I start checking my phone, when suddenly, I hear someone calling me...

-Someone: Sun oppa~

Oh woah... Blonde Sana is back? I have to admit it, I didn't expect this... I mean, this exactly how I met her... She was blonde by that time too... Actually, it was one of the reasons why she caught my attention...

But hey, I know why am I here today... It's been some months since we last saw each other, and this should be the last time we do it as a couple... I must make sure that she knows that we are over...

-Sana: Sun oppa... Why aren't you saying anything? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I was just surprised to see you blonde again... It seriously suits you a lot (smiles)
-Sana: (chuckles) I knew you would like it, that's why I dyed it...
-Sungjoon: This feels like the first day, huh?
-Sana: Yeah, actually it's really nostalgic... But I'm happy, I'm really happy to see you again... (smiles) I've missed you a lot... I have cried a lot thinking about how did we end up like that... (looks down)

Agh! What do I do?! She's making my heart ache... But I don't love her anymore, this all an illusion, it's a lie... I love Nayeon. My heart can't lie!

-Sana: Have you missed me too? (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Sana... You see, we need to talk about something... (smiles)
-Sana: Why does it sound so serious?
-Sungjoon: Well, it is serious... Should we take a seat too? (signals to the bench)
-Sana: Okay...

We head to the bench and sit in silence until I decide to continue with our talk... I need to do this a soft and fast as possible so it hurts her the less possible...

-Sungjoon: Sana, I won't make you waste your time with this... I think that we should break up (sighs)
-Sana: What?! Why?
-Sungjoon: I don't love you anymore... (looks down) My heart doesn't feel the same... This is not how we used to be...
-Sana: (sighs) Sun oppa, I think that you are just confused... (fake smiles) Look, I can understand that you may need more time to think about it... But I won't accept to break up... (smiles) I love you, I really do...
-Sungjoon: It's all a lie, and I am not confused anymore... I perfectly know my feelings... You are really special to me, but I'm not in love with you...

-Sana: Is it because of Nayeon?-Sungjoon: Huh?-Sana: You love her, doesn't you?!-Sungjoon: Nayeon doesn't have anything to do here

-Sungjoon: Huh?
-Sana: You love her, doesn't you?!
-Sungjoon: Nayeon doesn't have anything to do here...
-Sana: Then... Is it because of the baby that she's carrying?! You want to be a father? I understand (overreacting) I can give you babies if that's what you want. So Sun, please-
-Sungjoon: Sana we are over...
-Sana: That's not possible... Everything that I've done for you... (falls on her knees) It meant nothing?
-Sungjoon: Actually the opposite... You made me feel really special and loved, but now everything changed... And let's be honest, you don't like me neither... I know you are into Mark... (sighs) I was really blind to see it, but it was seriously obvious... (smiles)
-Sana: What are you saying?!
-Sungjoon: Sana, let's not keep this sorrow feeling... Instead, let's keep our great memories together (smiles) I wish you the best for the future... If you ever want to have a coffee, you can always call me... Bye Sana, and thank you for being my first love (chuckles and leaves)

Okay, it is done... I should head to my agency now... Woah, it was seriously hard, but I know that I'm in love with Nayeon. I can't wait to see her tonight, I want to tell her that now I can live her and that I'm 100% sure about it!

SANA'S POV
Ugh, seriously... This stupid guy... Well, no I can be with Mark. But our future depends on my relationship with Sun... I need to make him come back to me... And I have already a plan to do so...

Yeah, I'm such a genius. He loves Nayeon, but what if she doesn't love him? What if she receives a special guest and have a nice time together?

Me: Can we meet?
Mark: What happened?
Me: We broke up, but don't worry, I have a plan...
Mark: What are we going to do?
Me: Just meet me and I'll tell you...
Mark: You doesn't sound affected by the break up (chuckles)
Me: Idiot... How would I if it was just a fake relationship? (giggles) Anyway, how much will it take you to come here?
Mark: Ten minutes... I'll be there soon...
Me: Okay, I'll be inside the café waiting for you... (hangs up)

Ah, this is all too much troublesome... And somehow I feel kinda lazy... I would have liked if Sungjoon just stayed like he used to be before. Quiet, obedient, yet really popular and rich...

But no! Now I'm forced to do this kind of stuff... Agh seriously, what a pain!

SUNGJOON'S POV-Time skip until you return back home-

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip until you return back home-

I arrive back home and for my surprise, everything is dark except for two candles illuminating the table with the dinner settled. What's going on here?

-Sungjoon: Nayeon? What's going on here? (confused)
-Nayeon: Sun! (approaches you) Surprise! (smiles)
-Sungjoon: What is all of this for? (confused) I mean, what are we celebrating?
-Nayeon: Well... (smirks) Apparently, you seriously kept your words and you talked with her... I thought that we could celebrate that well... We love each other? (smiles shyly)
-Sungjoon: Oh... (chuckles) You mean that now I can do this? (kisses Nayeon)
-Nayeon: (blushed mess) Exactly... That's what it means... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: (chuckles) Let's have dinner then. I'm hungry!