CHAPTER 23

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip to the next morning-

-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: Turn off the coffee machine... The smell of coffee it's making me want to vomit... (throws herself at the couch)
-Sungjoon: But Nayeon... It's coffee, we always drink coffee...
-Nayeon: Please no, I can't stand it...
-Sungjoon: (sighs) Fine, I'll be drinking juice today... (turns the machine off)

*someone bells the ring*

-Nayeon: Who is it now?
-Sungjoon: I don't know, did you call the girls?
-Nayeon: Nope? I don't usually meet them this early at morning... I mean, we just woke up...
-Sungjoon: How weird... (goes and opens the door)
-Kai: Hey there-
-Sungjoon: (serious closes the door)
-Nayeon: Who is it?
-Sungjoon: An idiot...
-Nayeon: (sighs) He's seriously disgusting...
-Sungjoon: Don't worry, I'm not gonna allow him to bother-

*someone rings the bell again*

-Nayeon: Is he going to stay like that all the time?!
-Sungjoon: Wait, I'll kick him out of the building... (heads and opens the door) Can you please stop bothering us?!
-Boy: Sorry to interrupting you Mr. Jeon, I'm your lawyer, sent by the President of the agency... (smiles and bows)

-Sungjoon: Oh, sorry

-Sungjoon: Oh, sorry... (smiles and bows) I thought that it was someone else... Come in, please...
-Boy: With your permission (enters the apartment)
-Sungjoon: Nayeon, he's our lawyer, uhm...
-Boy: Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Jung Hoseok (smiles) It'll be a pleasure working with Mr. Jeon...
-Nayeon: I'm Im Nayeon, thanks for coming here when you are all really busy... (smiles)
-Hoseok: The pleasure is mine (smiles and takes a seat) Let's see, we are here to talk about a custody issue?
-Sungjoon: Exactly, I'll explain you the situation really fast... (smiles and takes a seat) Nayeon, who's my girlfriend, is pregnant... But the baby is not mine. She was raped by a disgusting guy who was jailed, but suddenly appeared recently claiming the baby...
-Hoseok: Hmm... I see... Can I know the name of the other guy? I need to take notes of everything... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Kim Jongin, although everyone knows him as the taxi driver, Kai.
-Hoseok: Okay, thank you... (smiles) Well, it'll be easy... I mean, he has been jailed, we just need evidences of it. We must prove that he's not capable to take care of kid, and then the custody will remain all for Ms. Im...
-Nayeon: Just me? (looks at you) Sun...
-Hoseok: Mr. Jeon doesn't have anything to do here... He may be your love parter, but he's not biologically the baby's father... (looks at you) I'm sorry but you won't remain at the papers as the baby's father...
-Sungjoon: I understand, I understand... It's not a problem... (smiles)
-Nayeon: But Sungjoon can't do anything then?
-Hoseok: Well... Mr. Jeon will be useful to prove that the baby will have a great life with all the necessities required... (smiles) Mr. Jeon owns a fortune after all... And since he's your partner... We just need to present the marriage papers and-
-Sungjoon: Wait, marriage papers?
-Hoseok: Yeah, you need a paper where you state the fact that your fortune is part of Nayeon's property, and that you are a perfect family for the baby... (smiles) What's the problem?
-Nayeon: We are not married... Actually, it hasn't been that much since we started going out... I don't know if this is way too rushed...

-Hoseok: Oh

-Hoseok: Oh... That's an issue that we need to solve before heading to the court... You should get married...

I look at Nayeon who's also looking at me... What should we do? Getting married right now would be really troublesome... We haven't even got introduced to each other's family...

-Hoseok: What should we do Mr. Jeon?
-Sungjoon: (sighs) I don't know-
-Nayeon: Let's get married... (avoiding eye contact)
-Sungjoon: Eh? Are you sure? We don't know each other's family yet and-
-Nayeon: It's okay, let's meet them now... I'll call my mom and tell her that we are visiting her this afternoon...
-Sungjoon: Nayeon, I have to work at the agency this after-
-Nayeon: Sun, please... (pouts) It's for Sunhee...
-Sungjoon: (looks down) Okay, we'll meet your family this afternoon... Mr. Jung, can you tell my father that I'll be skipping today's schedule and that I need to meet him tomorrow at morning?
-Hoseok: Yeah sure (smiles) This will make it easier to win the baby's custody later on...
-Sungjoon: Thanks Mr. Jung for helping us... (smiles and bows)
-Hoseok: The pleasure is mine Mr. Jeon... (smiles) Call me once you are ready and have everything solved, let's meet once Ms. Im gave birth... It'll be easier to move... (gets up)
-Nayeon: Thanks, really... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Let me walk you to the door (smiles and leads the way)

I bid my goodbye to Mr. Jung, and later on rush inside and start getting ready since I'll be meeting Nayeon's family this afternoon.

KAI'S POV
This guy... Tch, he's really annoying, does he really think that he can get Nayeon to himself, including my own daughter? What a nonsense!

-Sana: So, how did it go?
-Kai: He didn't even allow me to say a word... (sighs) He's really annoying...
-Mark: Of course it wouldn't be that easy to beat him... I mean, he's none other than Jeon Sungjoon...
-Sana: I don't care if it's easy or not, we must beat them... His fortune must belong to me, I must marry Sun!
-Kai: And I want Nayeon to myself... For now, I just told them that we would see each other at the court...
-Mark: That means that we need to look for any weak spot...
-Kai: Does that guy have any weak spot?
-Sana: He does... (smirks)
-Both:??
-Sana: I'm his weak spot... Sun can't help but to feel weak when it comes to me... We must make him miss the judgement or something like that...
-Mark: How are we going to do that?
-Sana: I'll suddenly have an accident and you'll head to him asking for help... That way, he'll come to save me and he'll miss it... (chuckles) Sometimes it's surprising how smart I am...