CHAPTER 17

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Nayeon: Sun, you would be a great father... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: F-Father? (nervous) Do you seriously think so? (giggles)
-Nayeon: E-Eh? Oh sorry, Sun... I just went with the flow and split it out... (giggles) Sorry, sorry... I didn't say anything...
-Sungjoon: (smiles) It's okay, I'm glad that you think so about me... It means that you look at me as a good man...
-Nayeon: Well, you are a jerk...
-Sungjoon: Eh?!
-Nayeon: You are a nice jerk... (chuckles) Sometimes you act like a complete idiot... And some other times... Well...
-Sungjoon: Some other times? (stops eating)
-Nayeon: Some other times you act as the best boyfriend ever... (smiles and looks down) It's because of the vibe you have around you... It's boyfriend material, you know... That's what they say...
-Sungjoon: (shy) Thanks, I guess...

-Nayeon: Sun

-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: (mumbling) Leave Sana...
-Sungjoon: Uh? Can you repeat? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Nothing, just that I'm going to sleep... (smiles) Goodnight...
-Sungjoon: Sure, good night Nayeon (smiles)

Okay, that was weird... Lately we are acting a little bit weird... Like seriously, it was quite tense... Talking about the baby is something really dangerous... But, she surely thinks that I would be a great father... I'm happy to hear so...

But I don't know why, I have the gut feeling that I'll never get to have children. Sana is not interested at all, and she has never allowed me to get close to her in that way...

NAYEON'S POV
I'm stupid. That's a fact. How the hell did I tell to Sun that he would be a great father? Wasn't that too much? I'm sure that I made him feel uncomfortable with that...

I mean. How would he feel about the baby, anyway? It is not his baby, why would he care about the gender and so? He said that he prefers a girl... But why? He won't be a father, still he's saying what he thinks about it...

Ugh, I'm a mess right now! I don't have anything clear... Sun, what the hell are you making me feel? Is it because I want my baby to have a father?

How do I feel towards him anyway? Sun is like one of my best friends excluding the girls... He treats me really good and he's always really sweet...

But damn it! I also feel attracted to him! His scent, and his face, how the hell can someone be that handsome? What is he so handsome for?! Well, I'm also really pretty...

That means that if we ever had a kid, he would be really handsome... What the hell am I thinking about again?! I use the pillow to scream without anyone actually hearing me...

-Sungjoon: (knocks the door)
-Nayeon: Yeah?
-Sungjoon: Can I come in?
-Nayeon: Yeah, sure... (smiles) What's wrong Sun?
-Sungjoon: I'm confused...
-Nayeon: Confused?
-Sungjoon: I don't know if it's because of the baby... But I've been acting a little bit weird... Also, the fact that I'm not in good terms with Sana is affecting me... (sighs)

-Nayeon: Sun, what are you trying to say? -Sungjoon: I don't know

-Sungjoon: I don't know...

SUNGJOON'S POV
What am I doing... What am I exactly trying to do, coming to Nayeon's room? I don't understand myself... And I'm blocked. Totally blocked.

-Nayeon: Sun... I think that you don't love Sana anymore... (avoiding eye contact)
-Sungjoon: Eh?
-Nayeon: (sighs) I'll regret this...

(A: Imagine its you and Nayeon)

Eh... What's going on here? Nayeon... Is she actually kissing me?! She's kissing me! What the hell?! Why is my heart pounding so fast?! No, damn... I'm liking it...

-Nayeon: (all red)
-Sungjoon: Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Sun... Leave Sana. I'm not asking you to become the father of my kid, but leave her. (serious) She's seriously not good for you, she's just trying to-
-Sungjoon: Nayeon (kisses her again)

I don't know what exactly am I doing... But Nayeon doesn't seem to reject it... Actually, she's answering back to my actions... She has even parted her lips open so I could have a complete taste of her...

Gosh, I can taste her cherry lipstick really good... It tastes amazing... I would say that I'm addicted but I just started... I can feel my blood heating up, and I'm starting to kiss down her jawline while I'm pushing her against the wall...

-Nayeon: Sun... (tries to push you) Wait, Sun... (moans softly) Stop... Sun, stop...
-Sungjoon: (stops) What's wrong?
-Nayeon: What are you doing?
-Sungjoon: I don't know... (looks down and gets away) Forgive me Nayeon, I don't know what am I doing...
-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: I'm sorry (smiles) I probably made you feel uncomfortable... Just, just let's forget about this-
-Nayeon: I don't want to forget it!
-Sungjoon:...
-Nayeon: I'm tired of this, Sun. I want you to leave Sana... And well, give me a chance. I don't want to do anything now so later on I'll regret... You know, we must be something, you must make it clear for me..
-Sungjoon: Nayeon... I can't make anything clear now, because I am myself a mess... (looks down) I need time, okay? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, I understand... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: But let's not allow this to affect our relationship, okay? (smiles) Let's focus on the baby and so for now... (hugs Nayeon)
-Nayeon: (hugs you back) Yeah, thanks Sun... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: I'll have holidays soon, so we'll be able to prepare the baby's room, going shopping for the baby, and visiting the doctor. I won't let you alone... Wether I'm just a friend or something else, the promise still remains. I'll always be by your side (smiles)
-Nayeon: Thank you Sun, seriously (smiles) I know this may sound weird, but you seriously feel like the father of the baby... I'm seriously thankful for what you are doing... I'll make it up to you with more delicious meals... (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: I'll look forward to it (smiles) Goodnight Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Goodnight Sun... (smiles)

I then head back to my room and get inside my bed

I then head back to my room and get inside my bed. My life got me all messed up... I don't know about how I feel... Nayeon made me feel really excited, warm and joyful while we were kissing... And with Sana... I didn't felt anything at all... But Sana is my girlfriend, and Nayeon is not.