CHAPTER 16

NAYEON'S POV
Since Sun is currently heading off to his agency, I called Momo so she can help me to prepare tonight's dinner... Sun will arrive deadly tired, so I'm sure that it'll give him strength and will warm his heart.

-Nayeon: Oh Momoring, you are finally here~ (smiles)
-Momo: This place is huge... Like seriously (amazed) I knew that Sun was amazing, but not this amazing... (jaw dropped)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) Close your mouth and let's get to it... It must be perfect, it would be the first meal that I ever prepared for him... (smiles)
-Momo: You look like a just married couple... (joking)
-Nayeon: I know right? (smiles)
-Momo: You like Sun, right?
-Nayeon: Yeah, he's one of my bests friends... (smiles)
-Momo: Best friends? (smirks)
-Nayeon: A-Anyway, what will we be cooking today? (nervously avoids the question)
-Momo: Easy, what does Sun like to eat the most? (smiles)
-Nayeon:... (smiles)
-Momo:... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Eh... (smiles)
-Momo: You don't know, right? (smiles)
-Nayeon: No... (pouts)
-Momo: (sighs) Okay, it's time to investigate then! (chuckles) Let's head to Sun's room!
-Nayeon: Sun's room?! I don't think that's a great idea...
-Momo: It is, maybe we find something interesting. And I'm sure that you want to investigate too... Plus, everything in his room must smell like him and so... (smirks)
-Nayeon: Let's head there... Not because I want to, but because you are forcing me... (leading the way)
-Momo: Sure... (rolls her eyes)

We head to his room and once we open the door, we are welcome by a manly smell that God damn it, it's seriously attractive. It's Sun's perfume, there's no doubt...

-Momo: Oh

-Momo: Oh... This is way different of what I thought it would be like...
-Nayeon: Really? I really expected something like this (chuckles) It's elegant, and it is not overbooked, it also has his scent...
-Momo: His bed looks comfy, don't you think?
-Nayeon: Yeah, well it is pretty big...
-Momo: (pats the bed) There's space for two persons here... Do you think that he slept and did it with Sana?
-Nayeon: Nah, I don't think so... He moved here three days ago... And well, they are not in good terms neither...
-Momo: I see... That's why there's no sex smell here...
-Nayeon: Sex smell? (confused)
-Momo: Yeah, it's hard to imagine something erotic... (srughs) Sun probably just comes here to sleep...
-Nayeon: Probably...
-Momo: He sleeps here (points to the bed) So it probably has a stronger scent... Why don't you check it? (smiles)
-Nayeon: How would I- (Momo pushes Nayeon into the bed)
-Momo: So, how does it feel? (smirks) It would had been something really erotic of it were him the one who pushed you...
-Nayeon: (laughs) He would never do something like that to me...
-Momo: But you didn't have a proper first time... You need to have sex like a normal college student...
-Nayeon: But I'm pregnant-
-Momo: You are not that fatty yet, you are still on time... (smiles) Just do it with Sun, I'm sure that you would be okay if it was with him...
-Nayeon: Momo, he has a girlfriend, that's impossible... (gets up) Let's return back to the kitchen, we must start cooking...
-Momo: But we don't know what Sun likes yet...
-Nayeon: It's okay, anything will be okay... (smiles weakly)
-Momo: You are no fun... (pouts)

It's Sun's intimacy... We shouldn't have entered his room... But what is done is done, we can't change the fact that I've been in his bed... Oh gosh, I've been in Sun's bed...

SUNGJOON'S POV
-Time skip until night-

I finally finish working, and return back home... Agh, I'm tired... I just want to arrive and throw myself into my bed... I feel like I could sleep for days...

I open the door and find that Nayeon is still there... I thought that I told her not to wait for me. She's pregnant and she needs to take a rest... It could affect the baby if not...

-Sungjoon: Nayeon?
-Nayeon: Welcome back (smiles)
-Sungjoon: Why are you still awake? I thought I told you not to wait for me...
-Nayeon: Yeah, I know... But since you got this cutie to prepare your dinner, I want to see your reaction (chuckles)
-Sungjoon: You seriously prepared dinner for me? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yup. So get changed into your pyjama... I'll serve you the food meanwhile...
-Sungjoon: Okay... (giggles)

I head to my room and change into my pyjama. I then return back to the kitchen, and take a seat while Nayeon brings my plate...

-Sungjoon: Oh... It looks great (smiles)

-Nayeon: It'll taste better (smiles) -Sungjoon: Okay, let's taste it! (starts eating) Woah, it's been so long since I last ate something like this

-Sungjoon: Okay, let's taste it! (starts eating) Woah, it's been so long since I last ate something like this... (chuckles) Thanks Nayeon, seriously... There's nothing better than eating handmade food when you return from work...
-Nayeon: I didn't know what to prepare since I don't know what's your favorite food... (smiles) I'm really glad that you liked it...
-Sungjoon: (smiles and keeps on eating)
-Nayeon: Sun...
-Sungjoon: Hmm?
-Nayeon: I've entered your room before, I'm really sorry...
-Sungjoon: It's okay, I don't hide a corpse or anything like that there... (jokes)
-Nayeon: Yeah, but I haven't seen anything related with your girlfriend neither...
-Sungjoon: That's because we decided to have a time... We... Won't see each other for a while...
-Nayeon: Oh... I'm really sorry Sun, I didn't mean to-
-Sungjoon: It's okay, it's okay... (smiles) I'll have more time to visit the doctor with you and so... Soon, we'll know the gender of your baby...
-Nayeon: Yeah, soon... (smiles)
-Sungjoon: What do you want? A boy or a girl?
-Nayeon: Hmm... It's a hard question, but I think that boy. It would be hard standing another pretty girl for you (joking)
-Sungjoon: (laughs)
-Nayeon: (laughs too) What would you like, Sun?
-Sungjoon: Me? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Well, you'll need to stand the kid anyway, so that's why I'm asking you... (shy about the topic)
-Sungjoon: I want a mini Nayeon (chuckles) What's better than two of you?
-Nayeon: (smiles) Sun, you would be an excellent father...